Jd selling our new kit from tommorow

linfield1690

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bears r us said:

I keep wondering if JD have them on sale tomorrow why it needs to be kept a secret by Robertson & Co, I always thought you tried to tell people when you had something for sale. :confused:

They're lucky this clubs support is as loyal as it is and keeps so up to date with everything 

If we were just about any other club in the world we'd literally be finished with how shite the club is with telling us anything 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I keep wondering if JD have them on sale tomorrow why it needs to be kept a secret by Robertson & Co, I always thought you tried to tell people when you had something for sale. :confused:

It’s a new retail strategy don’t you know, have something to sell but don’t tell any cunt. 

Everyone else has being doing it wrong all this time, or we haven’t agreed a deal with JD and they have just went straight to Hummel and bought stock. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

They're lucky this clubs support is as loyal as it is and keeps so up to date with everything 

If we were just about any other club in the world we'd literally be finished with how shite the club is with telling us anything 

I honestly do not get it, the online stuff was announced on Friday at 1730 and fans were buying stuff for hours. Now we hear this rumour that JD is selling tomorrow but no confirmation from Rangers, maybe it is not true, who knows.

I have to assume that SD are out of the picture in a legal sense so why not advertise they are for sale. :lol:

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s a new retail strategy don’t you know, have something to sell but don’t tell any cunt. 

Everyone else has being doing it wrong all this time, or we haven’t agreed a deal with JD and they have just went straight to Hummel and bought stock. 

Seems nuts to me CB, but as you say it must be a new way of selling we are trying. :happy:

Your last bit had not crossed my mind and not sure if that is possible, but until we are told something, who knows you might be right.  

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Be fucking brilliant if the board have found a way to shaft sports direct, but cant help thinking it will have cost us, either way its good to have the kits out and retail revenue coming in.

Edmiston Drive and backup...

Statler-Waldorf-Head-Bobbing.gif

How do you know retail revenue is coming in??? 

If JD has just bought stock direct from Hummel do we even know if we get any money from them if the sales haven’t reached a certain level. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Seems nuts to me CB, but as you say it must be a new way of selling we are trying. :happy:

Your last bit had not crossed my mind and not sure if that is possible, but until we are told something, who knows you might be right.  

Hummel bought the right to produce our shirts and sell them. 

We have no idea what level we have to shift before we may get any additional payments from Hummel, because this board won’t tell us fuck all. 

If we had a deal in place with JD and didn’t  do a joint promotion for the tops going on sale then something stinks. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How do you know retail revenue is coming in??? 

If JD has just bought stock direct from Hummel do we even know if we get any money from them if the sales haven’t reached a certain level. 

Not something I'd have considered mate, thats a doomsday scenario, hoping its a product of a cynical mind, has JD  bought the stock? is this based on truth? equally, if it is the case, it could be part of a deal by the board, hummel and JD  to cut out the fat man. I would have thought it more likely we've quietly paid SD off. an own goal but palatable in the longer term.

Theres very good reason for the club to play its cards close it its chest in this instance

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

One pishy wee rack of only home tops. 

You would think we would expect posters in the window with any joint venture. 

On a closer look at the pic, it does seem a small number on display unless they have a huge supply in the back. I don't have much spare time tomorrow but will try and have a look along at some point.

PS not a mandarin one to be seen. 

7 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Not something I'd have considered mate, thats a doomsday scenario, hoping its a product of a cynical mind, has JD  just bought the stock? is this based on truth? would have thought it more likely we've quietly paid SD off. an own goal but palatable in the longer term

Honestly I’m just speculating mate. 

Just seems strange that we would agree a joint retail deal with JD but have no promotion going on about it, we should shouting it from the roof tops to get Bears buying as we would on to a cut of any top sold. Also I would’ve thought if it was a joint venture it would be the same price  

Hopefully it isn’t the fact that SD said fuck it we don’t want the deal and then JD turned around and said fuck you it isn’t worth the bother you’ve put us through so we don’t want the deal anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

On a closer look at the pic, it does seem a small number on display unless they have a huge supply in the back. I don't have much spare time tomorrow but will try and have a look along at some point.

PS not a mandarin one to be seen. 

Hopefully I’m wrong and we are just making the usual shambles of this that we normally do and we have a deal in place with JD. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly I’m just speculating mate. 

Just seems strange that we would agree a joint retail deal with JD but have no promotion going on about it, we should shouting it from the roof tops to get Bears buying as we would on to a cut of any top sold. Also I would’ve thought if it was a joint venture we would the same price  

Hopefully it isn’t the fact that SD said fuck it we don’t want the deal and then JD turned around and said fuck you it isn’t worth the bother you’ve put us through so we don’t want the deal anymore. 

Mibbe because we're shafting SD and we cant promote it as any kind of partnership, seems pretty clear we've done deals that ensure the kits are out and SD are not involved thats good enough for me.

26 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Be fucking brilliant if the board have found a way to shaft sports direct, but cant help thinking it will have cost us, either way its good to have the kits out and retail revenue coming in.

Edmiston Drive and backup...

Statler-Waldorf-Head-Bobbing.gif

?

But which is Statler and which Waldorf, more importantly, who the fuck takes their ramblings seriously?

What a fucking train wreck of a thread.

Arguing over speculations on speculations. 

On the park we are on the crest of a wave with the Stevie G leading from the front and restoring our integrity and faith in humanity. Our chests once again pouting with pride for the love of the red, white and blue and that fucking orange top! I've waited a long fucking time for it! Yet here we are abusing and demonising fellow fans and Directors over the square root of fuck all. Doing our knitting like auld wummen at a bee. How dare we have an opinion that differs from a narrative of the malcontented.

Have some no fucking life at all? Is it a life's work to remain malcontent to grave?

The retail deal will take care of itself. Uncle mike sought to undermine and derail us. Mr King appears to have found a path to usurp the beast  in the meantime. It might even be fucking permanent, but we know sweet fuck all about it and so fucking what. Is good football and a serious shot at the title not enough?! I'll be happy whatever Mr King settles for, as I am 100% it will be the best deal he can do and the best he can do for our great institution and why shouldn't it be ffs? Ashley is no pushover, but neither is Dave! 

Whatever one's personal opinion of our stewards, speculating and making up shite is doing them down for nothing less than sheer malice and tarnishes our crest, showing little respect for this great institution.

Easy to pick fault and demonise when one doesn't have the responsibility nor accountability and the victims of such abuse have no right of reply. It is cowardly in a way and I was guilty of it, but we are now at a pivotal moment in our journey back to greatness and greatness it will be as Mr Gerrard puts all to the sword before him.

Maybe time to put the personal grievances to the one side and consign the baggage of malcontentment to the wheelie bin. That time is now and let the stewards of this great institution do their fucking job without all this fucking childish back biting, speculatiion and made up shite to further a narrative. It has become absolutely fucking boring, far less embarassing.

Mr King and this board are many things, but the one thing we have in common, is that we all want what is best for this great football club and return to former glory and more, but who needs haters when we are world champions in pettiness.

I want to hear about the Stevie G and the team. Let me hear about Halliday coming on and bursting the net for the winner against the scum. Let me hear Morelos has scored another hat trick. Let me hear Broon nutted the tranny shagger in a fit of pique after we put five past past the scum, but ffs, don't let me hear yet again that Dave King is responsible for a tsunami that killed millions. Get the fucking point?!

Rip the erse out of our haters as they deserve, but not our own and those who have the responsibilty for getting us back on track, because from where I am sitting, we are in a good place and if not for Mr King, there is no Stevie G and no fucking chance of that title. Sure the board are not above criticism, but give up making up shite to suit a narrative or some personal agenda.

Bitter wee krankie divided a nation due to her bare faced lies, deflections, innuendo and demonisations. Don't let that particular form of bubonic plague infect our number. It only makes sense.

5 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Mibbe because we're shafting SD and we cant promote it as any kind of partnership, seems pretty clear we've done deals that ensure the kits are out and SD are not involved thats good enough for me.

So are JD now being designated as a 'non-exclusive' partner like Elite Group are because that's the only legal way round the SD deal? And so with it not being an exclusive deal then JD don't bother with the bunting and party poppers.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What a fucking train wreck of a thread.

There is absolutely no doubt, you are a grade A banger with serious learning difficulties...did your bodyguards take your chalk and crayons away...??

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

So are JD designated a 'non-exclusive' partner like Elite Group are because that's the only legal way round the SD deal? And so with it not being an exclusive deal then JD don't bother with the bunting and party poppers.

Aye that's my thinking , no "partnerships", no "retail contract", Non exclusive with different companies involved on different sales platforms. , making it impossible for SD to match the various deals.

Archived