Jd selling our new kit from tommorow

linfield1690

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Just hope the JD's don't only have a nominal amount of kits ffs , also on the gersstoreonline web ,it's saying = All orders are now in process and starting to be despatched this week – please bear with us at this extremely busy time -

They had over 10k orders within 12 hours of opening. Blue Friday bedlam.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hopefully I’m wrong and we are just making the usual shambles of this that we normally do and we have a deal in place with JD. 

Let’s hope so, it is the secrecy that worries me, why are we doing what is totally the opposite from what we should be doing? 

Hopefully all will be out in the open tomorrow. :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

They had over 10k orders within 12 hours of opening. Blue Friday bedlam.

That is impressive. About half a million turnover in 12 hours.

2 mad posters boycotting shouldn't put us into admin then. Phew!!!!!

The loyalty of our support has never been in question, but we really do turn it up when required and then some.

33 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What a fucking train wreck of a thread.

Arguing over speculations on speculations. 

On the park we are on the crest of a wave with the Stevie G leading from the front and restoring our integrity and faith in humanity. Our chests once again pouting with pride for the love of the red, white and blue and that fucking orange top! I've waited a long fucking time for it! Yet here we are abusing and demonising fellow fans and Directors over the square root of fuck all. Doing our knitting like auld wummen at a bee. How dare we have an opinion that differs from a narrative of the malcontented.

Have some no fucking life at all? Is it a life's work to remain malcontent to grave?

The retail deal will take care of itself. Uncle mike sought to undermine and derail us. Mr King appears to have found a path to usurp the beast  in the meantime. It might even be fucking permanent, but we know sweet fuck all about it and so fucking what. Is good football and a serious shot at the title not enough?! I'll be happy whatever Mr King settles for, as I am 100% it will be the best deal he can do and the best he can do for our great institution and why shouldn't it be ffs? Ashley is no pushover, but neither is Dave! 

Whatever one's personal opinion of our stewards, speculating and making up shite is doing them down for nothing less than sheer malice and tarnishes our crest, showing little respect for this great institution.

Easy to pick fault and demonise when one doesn't have the responsibility nor accountability and the victims of such abuse have no right of reply. It is cowardly in a way and I was guilty of it, but we are now at a pivotal moment in our journey back to greatness and greatness it will be as Mr Gerrard puts all to the sword before him.

Maybe time to put the personal grievances to the one side and consign the baggage of malcontentment to the wheelie bin. That time is now and let the stewards of this great institution do their fucking job without all this fucking childish back biting, speculatiion and made up shite to further a narrative. It has become absolutely fucking boring, far less embarassing.

Mr King and this board are many things, but the one thing we have in common, is that we all want what is best for this great football club and return to former glory and more, but who needs haters when we are world champions in pettiness.

I want to hear about the Stevie G and the team. Let me hear about Halliday coming on and bursting the net for the winner against the scum. Let me hear Morelos has scored another hat trick. Let me hear Broon nutted the tranny shagger in a fit of pique after we put five past past the scum, but ffs, don't let me hear yet again that Dave King is responsible for a tsunami that killed millions. Get the fucking point?!

Rip the erse out of our haters as they deserve, but not our own and those who have the responsibilty for getting us back on track, because from where I am sitting, we are in a good place and if not for Mr King, there is no Stevie G and no fucking chance of that title. Sure the board are not above criticism, but give up making up shite to suit a narrative or some personal agenda.

Bitter wee krankie divided a nation due to her bare faced lies, deflections, innuendo and demonisations. Don't let that particular form of bubonic plague infect our number. It only makes sense.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

'Mr King' no less :lol:

Yes BA, they are an embarrassment, get them fucking telt, you went easy on they there, I admire your restraint!! :lol:

:UK:  :UK::UK: 

Brilliant stuff, laughing like fuck, @Rfc52 will be delighted!

I assume this means they won't be sold at stadium shop? 

If so, t's strange that the shop at our actual ground will be empty, with only a few old pieces of Puma/unbranded tat lying around, while ten minutes away at Braehead, JD Sports will likely have queues out of the door of fans buying our current kit.

Only us. 

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Let’s hope so, it is the secrecy that worries me, why are we doing what is totally the opposite from what we should be doing? 

Hopefully all will be out in the open tomorrow. :thumbup:

Gagging order from Ashley may explain the secrecy. We certainly didn't have any problems selling tops before the obese one arrived. 

29 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Must have hurt when he called you a "banger". Get to A&E ASAP. Don't want to see an RIP thread in the morning. 

That was BA he called a Banger, imagine like, BA a banger ffs!

Apparently backup has me on ignore, said ED told him to, ED told him that before ED was allowed back, though I wasn't posting when ED was on here previously so he wouldn't have known me :hmmm:

One of many, many backup lies ...

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

That was BA he called a Banger, imagine like, BA a banger ffs!

Apparently backup has me on ignore, said ED told him to, though I wasn't posting when ED was on here previously :hmmm:

One of many, many lies ...

If it weren't for the red neck they give our support I'd feel sorry for them. On a positive note their posts are hilarious. Unintentional comedy is often the funniest.

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

If it weren't for the red neck they give our support I'd feel sorry for them. On a positive note their posts are hilarious. Unintentional comedy is often the funniest.

Let me call it satirical. Well, mines anyway.

I have a bodyguard with a banger.

It's fucking painful. Must let B get some and give him a sense of humour.

:mutley:

36 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

'Mr King' no less :lol:

Yes BA, they are an embarrassment, get them fucking telt, you went easy on they there, I admire your restraint!! :lol:

:UK:  :UK::UK: 

Brilliant stuff, laughing like fuck, @Rfc52 will be delighted!

Gonae end up.having to invite him to.our annual Dave king scone and coffee morning celebrating the chosen one.

What a turnaround :lol:

38 minutes ago, gsa said:

I assume this means they won't be sold at stadium shop? 

If so, t's strange that the shop at our actual ground will be empty, with only a few old pieces of Puma/unbranded tat lying around, while ten minutes away at Braehead, JD Sports will likely have queues out of the door of fans buying our current kit.

Only us. 

Was at the stadium shop on Saturday, not that I was expecting any info but I did ask and they knew nothing. 

The trip still cost me a fortune and I got fuck all. Don't take wummin or kids there!

1 hour ago, PSL said:

No way is this happening. Who keeps a shirt launch a secret? No chance of the training gear thats for sure and it's a real shame 

Waste of money, given the limited stock they will have and social media. There's going to be a stampede tomorrow, and they will sell out...

Plus I don't think many businesses like to affiliate themselves with one side of the Old Firm, for obvious reasons.

26 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Its been a total train wreck of a kit launch. Wee racks here and there and no announcements. Train wreck.

Can't disagree and it's a bit disappointing without all the publicity and not having them out close season and Glasgow awash with orange tops, even just to watch  the taigs being outraged.

There's reasons for it obviously. Not overly concerned as they are on the way. Possibly some more work needed to totally ditch SDI.

Nothing straight forward with Dave, but he does have our interests at heart and to outmanoeuvre Ashley would be a large bonus. 

Archived