Jd selling our new kit from tommorow

linfield1690

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wully said:

FF and twitter/facebook honestly seems like a different set of fans to me. I know we're all bears so I am on their side, but I can't get my head around it. Are we the weird ones?

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

FF and twitter/facebook honestly seems like a different set of fans to me. I know we're all bears so I am on their side, but I can't get my head around it. Are we the weird ones?

Given that many folk on here - myself included - were initially against bringing back McGregor and Lafferty and yet they're universally popular with the Rangers support, I'd say yes. Yes, we are the weirdos. 

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

Minority, yes. Weird, sometimes. Correct, usually. 

I’ve just picked one up and they are definately not big made ?

if anything they are maybe a bawhair smaller than the Puma ones. 

I sized up from my usual size, but there wasn’t a great deal of difference between sizes. 

For anyone who has ordered theirs sized up it will be fine ??

53 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Given that many folk on here - myself included - were initially against bringing back McGregor and Lafferty and yet they're universally popular with the Rangers support, I'd say yes. Yes, we are the weirdos. 

Given that many folk at ibrox wanted McLeish back before we brought in Stevie. I take what the majority think with a pinch of salt. 

29 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I’ve just picked one up and they are definately not big made ?

if anything they are maybe a bawhair smaller than the Puma ones. 

I sized up from my usual size, but there wasn’t a great deal of difference between sizes. 

For anyone who has ordered theirs sized up it will be fine ??

Would you say if you were an Asian man that you were a large or small Asian?

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Who’s saying I’m not an Asian man? 

What’s wrong with Asian men? 

have you got a problem with Asian men? 

Racist......

It's for @backup market research on the issue he seemed to care so passionately about yesterday mate 

He needs answers 

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

That’s not good ?

1 hour ago, Aubie92 said:

No, we’re just not hypocritical pricks 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's for @backup market research on the issue he seemed to care so passionately about yesterday mate 

He needs answers 

I know mate ?

i would say the sizes have been geared to the European market in my small knowledge of sporting goods sizing ?

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Given that many folk at ibrox wanted McLeish back before we brought in Stevie. I take what the majority think with a pinch of salt. 

I'd have taken McLeish back before Pedro and Murty. The only positives from those appointments turned out to be Candeias and Morelos, but I don't think we'd have been embarrassed quite as often with him in charge. (Aye, his last season with us was dross, but by then he was done; Murray hung him out to dry awaiting Le Guen.) 

Having said that, I'd only have accepted Eck back as a short term appointment after Warburton left. He turned Advocaat's team around and had some good results at home and in Europe after 2003, but he'd have inherited too weak a team to have done much more than preventing the 5-1 type defeats. 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

I’d say it’s the other way around tbh! This forum is quite the opposite from the Rangers support. I’d say FF is closer to the Rangers support than here. 

46 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Was it a woman that was abused in Argyle House because of that cunt? CH and his hangers on were nothing but bullying bastards, only out for what they could get for themselves. Saved Rangers my arse, the fans saved the club.

Wrong!

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye thanks Whitney and your bunch of idiots. 

You cost us fucking millions so you have 

Indeed CB, but they will never realise that unfortunately.

I wish he would just fuck off and let us get on with supporting the team and buying whatever we can when we can. Heading out to JD at Braehead soon. :thumbsup: 

Archived