Player's training on their day off

Vision

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The blow out when we win the league again will be unbelievable.

As cheesy as it sounds we will be lucky to be part of the next title win 

Will be the greatest day supporting our club. Probably the greatest day in my life!!! ?

Training when you don't need to is part of a winning mentality what a difference in attitude in the mindset of the playing staff.

I was concerned at firstbovervthe appointment of SG, I feared what might happen with an inexperienced manager but I can happily admit to being wrong, he and his coaching and management teams have turned this club around in a shorter space of time than even the most optimistic of us could have hoped, now we're all Marvin Andrews, we believe.

7 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Fs imagine we still had the likes of kevin kyle and ian black at the club.

don't know if it has been mentioned elsewhere .Ian Black is out of football now. he's got a regular job doing refrigeration maintenance ,basically a glorified cleaner and labourer 

31 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Training when you don't need to is part of a winning mentality what a difference in attitude in the mindset of the playing staff.

I was concerned at firstbovervthe appointment of SG, I feared what might happen with an inexperienced manager but I can happily admit to being wrong, he and his coaching and management teams have turned this club around in a shorter space of time than even the most optimistic of us could have hoped, now we're all Marvin Andrews, we believe.

I have to say the same, but we need to remember that those cunts have a team that can go on crazy runs if they want. If this was 2 seasons ago, we would be 7pts behind already. 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I have to say the same, but we need to remember that those cunts have a team that can go on crazy runs if they want. If this was 2 seasons ago, we would be 7pts behind already. 

Not now.

No one fears them now and they are only ever capable of plan A.

Gerrard has given us one new thing that hasnt looked clear for years. 100% dedication from the whole team.

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

You can't compare the Rangers team then with the Rangers team now, they are two very different things, the taigs less so except this season they've been attacked by both Hearts and Killie and made to look ordinary which if I'm being honest they always have been.

They were helped in no small part by teams standing off them giving them room to play, if you do that then any team can look like world beaters. 

The only game we haven't played well was the visit to the bhuggerdome, we gave them far too much respect and even at that it took an unpunished foul for them to get the room to go on the run they scored from. I don't believe Brenda's quite as nervous of SG as he appears but I do believe he's concerned.

38 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Not now.

No one fears them now and they are only ever capable of plan A.

Gerrard has given us one new thing that hasnt looked clear for years. 100% dedication from the whole team.

I agree, but it is the same team after all. They have just gotten bored and need to freshen up. Like we did when McLeish took over Advocaat (sp). If they done the same then things would be different. They have too many players not getting games. That's not good for team morale. We're currently picking up in average under 2pts per game. That isn't usually enough to win the spl. Hopefully we can go on a good run. We're doing brilliant at home, if we can match that away from home then we can win this league. 

45 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

You can't compare the Rangers team then with the Rangers team now, they are two very different things, the taigs less so except this season they've been attacked by both Hearts and Killie and made to look ordinary which if I'm being honest they always have been.

They were helped in no small part by teams standing off them giving them room to play, if you do that then any team can look like world beaters. 

The only game we haven't played well was the visit to the bhuggerdome, we gave them far too much respect and even at that it took an unpunished foul for them to get the room to go on the run they scored from. I don't believe Brenda's quite as nervous of SG as he appears but I do believe he's concerned.

He's definitely concerned. He told the smelly fans that they should be worried!! That is a crazy statement to make in public. Dunno if it's Gerrard that's rattled him, but he is definitely losing his team. 

It's a great reflection of the atmosphere surrounding our club at the moment  that the players are prepared to work on their day off - honing their skills.

It's clear that everyone at Rangers wants to do as much as they possibly can to bring success back to the club. 

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He's definitely concerned. He told the smelly fans that they should be worried!! That is a crazy statement to make in public. Dunno if it's Gerrard that's rattled him, but he is definitely losing his team. 

Or his marbles.

They've had it all their own way for too long, now comes a challenge and the already cracked "invincible" facade starts to crumble.

Wait till we get them at Ibrox in December.