Us vs the sheep shaggers

GOAT

5 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Would it be a trip up to aberdeen after a European away?

No, both matches must be 'neutral' venues so it's looking like the SFL go begging for Murrayfield on the Sunday.  And I can't see Hearts being allowed to play there being they used it as their home venue a few months back.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Due to being a man down 

Another man on the field and we win that. Play Kent through the middle, it'll be grand 

It’s the easiest draw we could have got and I reckon we’ll still win even without our two recognised forwards.

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Surely hearts at murrayfield would make more sense ?

I was thinking that cause they played there for a while it would be a bit of an advantage ? Shite logic but hay that's my reason. Yeah Hearts at Murrayfield would definitely make more sense. 

2 minutes ago, BrotherTJ said:

No, both matches must be 'neutral' venues so it's looking like the SFL go begging for Murrayfield on the Sunday.  And I can't see Hearts being allowed to play there being they used it as their home venue a few months back.

The fenians used it as their home a year ago or so 

Sure I read that Eros Grezda can play anywhere across the final third, pity Dapo Mebude still has a bit of growing to do.

We should have enough to see off the sheep, we've goals all over our team, perfect draw for us, we owe the sheep a scudding.

Both games are on Oct 28. Murrayfield still to be confirmed as one of the venues but it makes sense. It seems someone has actually thought this out beforehand. They can't make a team play less than 48 hours after a euro tie, but could have made it Sat night, but separate venues on the Sunday suits everyone.