Ryan Kent

kris1984

Very good today. 

Occasional flashes of head down greed that annoy me, but overall coming on leaps and bounds.

The one where he ran through but then failed to get the head up to put Grezda in... needs to work on that occasional failing.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wouldn’t say no to both him and Ejaria 

Ejaria signed a new deal with Liverpool just before he came to us I am sure, so no chance of him.  Id be optimistic of keeping Kent though.   Be a very useful player for us.

13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He signed a new deal with Liverpool last year. 

I can see them wanting a couple of mill if they want to sell him. 

Hes decent ..but tbh i dont see him breaking into the liverpool squad ..but yeah agree can see them wanting a few million...dont think we should pay no more than 3 mil for him..

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Great player so direct

think kent up the middle with middleton and the albanian boy on the flanks will cause that aberdeen defence all sorts of problems with their pace  aberdeen have a big strong back 4  but very cumbersome with not great pace

3 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Hes decent ..but tbh i dont see him breaking into the liverpool squad ..but yeah agree can see them wanting a few million...dont think we shoukd  no more than 3 mil for him..

I can't see him in that 1st team either with the quailty Liverpool have already. 

Just need to wait and see if he is available. 

Coulibaly really hit the ground running, both Kent and Ejaria are really playing well now.  I'd love to get all three signed.

Also happy to see Dorrans and Rossiter returning to fitness & getting game time plus Grezda looks the type of player to get fans off their seats.

He has improved significantly since the start of the season, it will be interesting to see if he continues to progress - if he does he will be a very decent player indeed.

Coming up 22 he's at an age where he will need to think about where his career will be - it will be very difficult to force his way into the squad at Liverpool, so if he enjoys life at Rangers and SG believes he fits his plans then I could see him making the move permanent.