***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to stop blaming the pitch and adapt our play. All the passes in the world are no good if there's no end product. Livingston just hoof the ball every time. We've got to break faster and be more direct. Too often we're slowing the play by looking for passes. Just run with it.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Don't win here then it's 0 wins from 4 away league games this season. Yet people were bumping the Gerrard manager thread in order to slag people who weren't sold on Gerrard at the start...

Long way go go this season before we can tell how good an appointment he has been.

Aye a noticed that. Some pluke faced wee virgins quoting me with there 55 nonsense. They will never learn though, same morons who went all in with the Portuguese Muppet. 

How Lafferty and candieas started ahead of Middleton and Kent is beyond me , you made an arse of it Gerrard  he likes to mix things up for no fucking reason. Can't see us coming back not 1 shot on target their defence too good and once again can't cope with a high ball 

Get Katic back on for Worrall as he looks lost why did we change what is our strongest position Ejaria taking an age to pass the ball and slowing the game down.  Attitude has to change second half or we will lose this they look fucking average as well.

Nothing going forward. 10 passes in our own half. 

No crosses.

No one shooting from outside the box. Been saying this for 6-7 years. Teams sit in. We have no one to head and no one to shot from outside the box. 

Pressed all over the pitch quickly. 

I though we would be doing this to other teams. But stood off to many now. 

Really need 3 points today.

Rotten 1st half performance. 

We've had most of the ball but almost no creativity going foward. Sideways or backwards passing. Woeful defending for the goal.

Morelos and Lafferty up front together doesn't work. It's looking one or the other. 

I'd put Middleton and Kent on for Lafferty and Candieas. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Get Katic back on for Worrall as he looks lost why did we change what is our strongest position Ejaria taking an age to pass the ball and slowing the game down.  Attitude has to change second half or we will lose this they look fucking average as well.

Worrall is shite another blunder from gerrard

Just now, big blue Fin said:

I'm maybe a bit relieved that the streams went down and I didn't have to see that half.

Surely to fuck we can come out and tear them apart in the second half.

Not from what everyine has watched so far. 

We have had zero clear chances. Ejaria weak shot that is it.

They have had 3 great chances.

Need some half.......

Just now, plymouthranger said:

Not working with 2 strikers, need to get Middleton or Kent on and give us some width on the left. They’re doubling up on Barisic and it means we’ve got nothing that side

Think you're right with this. Bit crap that we'll need to lose a striker, especially if we find ourself chasing the game near the end with tired legs though.

It's like watching a Warburton team today.

Lots of the ball, passing about but a lack of meaningful passes into any dangerous areas, just left right back about the middle of the park. Ponderous. No drive or penetration.

Arfield needs to get further forward, Ejaria needs to pass the ball quicker and with less touches.

Candeias and Lafferty have been poor. I'd bring Kent on for Candeias

We're actually lucky it's only 1-0 with the chances they've had.

Archived