***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Lacking quality, no tempo, awful at winning 2nd ball, no tracking runners. Sloppy defending, not just by defenders.

Really poor.

Too many well off the pace.

Need changes quickly (or a half time rocket) to turn this around as this starting 11 don't seem up for it.

Exactly.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Missed so many games lately due to health which has led to financial difficulty. Mates pals with Laffs and managed to secure a ticket for Free. Not alot to him but means the world to me. Buzzing.

Was just going to post that. The pitch is probably the worst one I have ever seen. I don't remember it being like that in the championship. No wonder they are doing so well actual footballers are scar

The SPL forced clubs into financial difficulties by insisting on 10,000 capacity stadiums - that would only be filled when the Old Firm rolled into town - and denied Falkirk promotion because their st

Posted Images

Just now, The Godfather said:

Another reason why it's hard to get too hyped when the animals drop points or play shite because we don't look capable of capitalising on it.

we should have been right up for it today knowing we could move ahead of them again but for some bizarre reason we are putting in a pitiful display. How the fuck can you go to Villareal and put in a shift like we did then go to the Toni Macaroni and fall apart? It's not good enough and our domestic away form is laughable, probably one of the poorest in the league. 

If we don't make changes then I'll be very concerned  

It’s fucking woefull mate piss poor 

The Godfather likes this
Just now, Copland bear said:

Fucking brutal, no urgency and they better turn this bloody around.  

These pitches need to be banned. Football is a grass sport and anyone who says it plays just like grass is delusional as it' looks fucking brutal to play as it's brutal to watch. 

Fuck all to do with the pitch 

The Godfather likes this

We need to stop blaming the pitch and adapt our play. All the passes in the world are no good if there's no end product. Livingston just hoof the ball every time. We've got to break faster and be more direct. Too often we're slowing the play by looking for passes. Just run with it.

delparlane and eejay the dj like this
2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Don't win here then it's 0 wins from 4 away league games this season. Yet people were bumping the Gerrard manager thread in order to slag people who weren't sold on Gerrard at the start...

Long way go go this season before we can tell how good an appointment he has been.

Said in the scum thread when Inigo was posting non stop that it could be a jinx and come tonight would look stupid with people on Gerrards back.

Hopefully we can turn it around but time for gloating is when we win trophies not 6 games into the season.  

TheKingObv and Spliffy like this
1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Don't win here then it's 0 wins from 4 away league games this season. Yet people were bumping the Gerrard manager thread in order to slag people who weren't sold on Gerrard at the start...

Long way go go this season before we can tell how good an appointment he has been.

Aye a noticed that. Some pluke faced wee virgins quoting me with there 55 nonsense. They will never learn though, same morons who went all in with the Portuguese Muppet. 

Rangers_no1 and TheKingObv like this

Nothing going forward. 10 passes in our own half. 

No crosses.

No one shooting from outside the box. Been saying this for 6-7 years. Teams sit in. We have no one to head and no one to shot from outside the box. 

Pressed all over the pitch quickly. 

I though we would be doing this to other teams. But stood off to many now. 

Really need 3 points today.

Rotten 1st half performance. 

We've had most of the ball but almost no creativity going foward. Sideways or backwards passing. Woeful defending for the goal.

Morelos and Lafferty up front together doesn't work. It's looking one or the other. 

I'd put Middleton and Kent on for Lafferty and Candieas. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Get Katic back on for Worrall as he looks lost why did we change what is our strongest position Ejaria taking an age to pass the ball and slowing the game down.  Attitude has to change second half or we will lose this they look fucking average as well.

Worrall is shite another blunder from gerrard