***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

How Lafferty and candieas started ahead of Middleton and Kent is beyond me , you made an arse of it Gerrard  he likes to mix things up for no fucking reason. Can't see us coming back not 1 shot on target their defence too good and once again can't cope with a high ball 

Don't understand breaking up Goldson & Katić either. I get he wants Worrall to play regularly too, but this game and the next two were too important to tweak the spine of the team. Unless Katić is injured and I missed that, it doesn't make much sense. 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I know the surface is shite but they're not continually slipping whereas we look like we're wearing studs on ice.

It looks as if we are scared of the pitch and they are comfortable, I keep wondering if we have the correct footwear ?? 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Fuck that was poor. Can someone tell Morelos to try and stay onside

He's been poor but one of them looked really tight, another he stopped to allow a team mate to intercept which should have seen the play continue but didn't.

His passing and hold up play have been awful, I'm not so sure he's really been as bad with off sides.

We over pass from side to side  play in front of Livingston but not hurting them  or asking any questions  I would get Kent and Middleton on  get Candais off along with either Lafferty or Morelos  and try and inject some pace and penetration into our game  

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Barisic can’t defend , if tav defended like him villareal and today it be fucking meltdown 

Yip I've not been convinced by him yet at all. Can swing in a good ball but he's not the steady, solid, hard as nails defender I thought we were getting. 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Fucking brutal, no urgency and they better turn this bloody around.  

These pitches need to be banned. Football is a grass sport and anyone who says it plays just like grass is delusional as it' looks fucking brutal to play as it's brutal to watch. 

Convinced clubs choose them as they are levellers against larger clubs. Is a totally different game playing on these. There are certain basics that should not vary and should apply to all teams. The rules, size,shape of the ball and the texture of the pitch are among those. Everything else they can tinker with. 

1 minute ago, Aubie92 said:

Don't understand breaking up Goldson & Katić either. I get he wants Worrall to play regularly too, but this game and the next two were too important to tweak the spine of the team. Unless Katić is injured and I missed that, it doesn't make much sense. 

Not like Worrall looks incredible either 

Just now, RDFM said:

So reactionary it’s unreal. People literally seething with rage over Gerrard, Morelos, etc will be singing their praises come the end of this game if we win and this process will be repeated ad nauseam.

I.try avoid these threads tbh. They're a fucking embarrassment 

Archived