***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's worrying we've been resting players but look unfit here, surely can't just be the pitch that's making us look so sluggish, the shape is all wrong for me, candiuas is all over the place and doing fuck all, hook a striker and get someone on the left, Kent or middleton, and get candiuas back on the right. 

2 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Taking Coulibaly off seems strange since we’re already getting bullied and he’s looked relatively comfortable with his footing compared to Ejaria 

While Coulibaly didn't do much wrong I think he was the main reason for us playing so slowly. He was putting his foot on the ball and spreading it around but by that time Livi had all men behind the ball.

6 minutes ago, RDFM said:

So reactionary it’s unreal. People literally seething with rage over Gerrard, Morelos, etc will be singing their praises come the end of this game if we win and this process will be repeated ad nauseam.

I'm not raging with the manager. I expected this to be a tough game, and any margin of victory to be narrow. Just don't agree with some of his selections. 

And of course I'll praise him if we come back to win. So far this season he's shown a knack for getting a better second half from his players, and that'll be the case again if we win today. 

Archived