***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Missed so many games lately due to health which has led to financial difficulty. Mates pals with Laffs and managed to secure a ticket for Free. Not alot to him but means the world to me. Buzzing.

Was just going to post that. The pitch is probably the worst one I have ever seen. I don't remember it being like that in the championship. No wonder they are doing so well actual footballers are scar

The SPL forced clubs into financial difficulties by insisting on 10,000 capacity stadiums - that would only be filled when the Old Firm rolled into town - and denied Falkirk promotion because their st

Posted Images

McGregor

Tav             Goldson          Katic         Barisic

Ejaria             Coulibaly          Arfield

Candeias             Morelos           Kent

Tough decision to not start McCrorie, Middleton & Halliday based on their recent performances.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

McGregor

Tav             Goldson          Katic         Barisic

Ejaria             Coulibaly          Arfield

Candeias             Morelos           Kent

Tough decision to not start McCrorie, Middleton & Halliday based on their recent performances.

Shows how strong our squad is now

3 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Just want to get out of there with a win and no new injuries.

Totally agree. I am more concerned about injuries than the result, as I think we will do enough to win, although might be closer than we would like. With Vienna and Hearts coming up in the next week we need to come away with no injuries. 

terry739 likes this
18 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Expect McCrorie will play instead of Coulibally, given LC has not long come back from an injury. Can't see him being risked on that pitch.

Wouldn't be too surprised if Halliday and McCrorie in ahead of Barišić and Coulibaly. Partly so as not to risk aggravating the recent injuries the latter two have suffered, and partly because of the good performances of McCrorie and Halliday. 

20 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Been concern for a couple of years over the toxicity of synthetic turf and links to cancer.  Looking at the pics above, why is this possibly harmful surface still allowed?  The livi version looks like the cheapest of the cheap, disgraceful IMO. 

It’s fucking shocking to be honest. These surfaces definitely need to be removed from top flight football without a doubt. 

Aubie92 and siddiqi_drinker like this
34 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Been concern for a couple of years over the toxicity of synthetic turf and links to cancer.  Looking at the pics above, why is this possibly harmful surface still allowed?  The livi version looks like the cheapest of the cheap, disgraceful IMO. 

Concern but no real evidence. They're clearly shite but we've just got to put up with it and get them beaten regardless.