ForeverAndEver

Not a single good performance out there

Shagger - kept playing it short needlessly and allowing them to set themselves

Tav - woeful, offered next to nothing going forward

Goldson - got spun 3 or 4 times by their strikers, passing was slack 

Worrall - terrible in possession, don't think he's half the player Katic is

Barisic - crossing was off, just kept hitting their keeper

Coulibaly - offered little, but probably didn't deserve to get subbed

Ejaria - terrible, he slows us down every time we are pushing forward. A big Zelalem

Arfield - had the odd moment but should've shot on 2 occasions when he had a clear sight of goal

Candeias - did nothing, think he's only of use against bottom 6 sides

Lafferty - terrible, but why sub him then launch balls into the box all half? 

Morelos - was bitched by Halkett the entire game

Subs:

Kent - started well for 10 minutes then faded and offered little

Middleton - don't think he's ready for this level just yet, struggling to make an impact from the bench

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says it all when we bring on a youngster on loan from Liverpool and an 18 year old who is very raw.

We deserved nothing from the game today and any away trips from now on I have zero confidence in.

If celtc hasn't dropped so many points then we would be getting hounded.

Not down to the pitch, not down to the ref, we were very poor defensively today, and furthermore our reluctance to hit a shot when we reach the edge of the box is hideous. 

Someone needs to remind them that it's still a valid way of scoring. They appear to have forgot. 

And Arfield was at fault for the goal in my eyes. Marking space when he was the closest player to the ball, while pointing for coulibally to mark the guy instead then failed to track the runner for the 1-2. 

Gerard shudda gone 442 the minute he saw their game was route one. A 5 man midfield isnt needed when the opposition are largely bypassing theirs. Kent should have been on about 25mins in! 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Well that's ruined my weekend. Fucking gutted

Every time you get a little glimmer of hope and think "well maybe we could do it" you see that pish today and realise we don't have a hope in fuck of winning the title. We are powder puff away from home and don't have the bottle to take the points. It's not the odd game either it's near every away game we seem to struggle badly. We haven't even been to Hibs or Hearts yet either. 

Gerrard better get his finger out very soon or he will be in the same boat as the Portuguese donkey 

Gerrard has respect but he has a lot to learn.

Lets hope he does it pronto 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

We have no right to laugh at the taigs excuses for no winning, we as a support are starting to do the exact same thing, I find it fucking pathetic but there you go.

At the end of the day the taigs are still dominating every game and not scoring.

Away from home we are having life and death with by far inferior opposition. 

Same chequered form different manner of dropping points.

We were poor all day today and all over the pitch especially the midfield i thought. Why were we not up and at them right from the off, where was the agression? Wins at places like these have to be ground out and earned. Alarming performance. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Well that's ruined my weekend. Fucking gutted

Every time you get a little glimmer of hope and think "well maybe we could do it" you see that pish today and realise we don't have a hope in fuck of winning the title. We are powder puff away from home and don't have the bottle to take the points. It's not the odd game either it's near every away game we seem to struggle badly. We haven't even been to Hibs or Hearts yet either. 

Gerrard better get his finger out very soon or he will be in the same boat as the Portuguese donkey 

Same happened last year anytime the Tarriers dropped points, we shat it and bottled any chance to put them under pressure.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

This.

Rotation can be good but the way we're doing it is at the expense of consistency. We're still too new a team to be chopping and changing. 

But that's a lesser gripe than the substitutions or more accurately leaving really poor performers on atvtbe expense of others. Today Ejaria was atrocious, should gave been hooked at half time. Not for the 1st time either.

Ejaria plays for himself. Tries to dribble by defences. Doesn’t acknowledge he has team mates. Should have been hooked at halftime.

9 minutes ago, gsa said:

Really thought he'd be better. No variation in his game at all. 

Definitely, gets caught out defensively and swings it in no matter what’s on going forward , great ball v villareal that was correctly praised , what about their second goal though , ridiculous defending 

2 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Not down to the pitch, not down to the ref, we were very poor defensively today, and furthermore our reluctance to hit a shot when we reach the edge of the box is hideous. 

Someone needs to remind them that it's still a valid way of scoring. They appear to have forgot. 

And Arfield was at fault for the goal in my eyes. Marking space when he was the closest player to the ball, while pointing for coulibally to mark the guy instead then failed to track the runner for the 1-2. 

Gerard shudda gone 442 the minute he saw their game was route one. A 5 man midfield isnt needed when the opposition are largely bypassing theirs. Kent should have been on about 25mins in! 

This. We needed bodies in the box not around it. Lafferty should have stayed on. Our delivery was terrible - don’t recall a decent cross.

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

At the end of the day the taigs are still dominating every game and not scoring.

Away from home we are having life and death with by far inferior opposition. 

Same chequered form different manner of dropping points.

The scum can make passes, we can’t even do that

19 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

The vermin are having the worst start to a season for years..... they are a point ahead of us, simply not fucking good enough 

They were shite last year as well, but far too many performances like today early on in the season killed us off - sadly looks like its happening again.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just no spark today for whatever reason. Things like this are gonna happen. How do we bounce back next week v hearts must win nothing else will do

That pitch was a joke but no excuses

Here's the thing mate we shouldn't  be in the position where we need to bounce back.

We were in the accendancy for the first time in years over those horrible bastards across the city so each and every single one of those players should be straining at the leash to go make the points safe and didn't. 

I could tell from very early on watching that we were going to struggle. It's a big wake up call for me anyway. There's no excuse to offer, Livi deserved that win today and that's fkn hugely disappointing from where I'm standing. 

I have to say I’ve not seen the game yet as I’m at work but unless Katic has a knock it is a bizarre decision not to start him. We’ve looked solid defensively and Gerrard himself said the priority has to be the league....

We do ourselves no favours trying to challenge celtic with these sorts of performances. I don’t won’t to be too melodramatic. celtic and hearts will all drop more points. But my point is why say the league is priority then make it hard for ourselves from the outset by not playing our strongest backline. Livingston to be fair have been flying this season and this was always going to be a tricky fixture.  

Archived