***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Definitely, gets caught out defensively and swings it in no matter what’s on going forward , great ball v villareal that was correctly praised , what about their second goal though , ridiculous defending 

Better in his games against us than the games for us

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts won’t keep the run going 

big they may replace Aberdeen as the ‘second team’ if we keep up this pitiful away form 

really gutted today, just feels like rewinding back a season or 2 or 3 or 4 

hoping for a cup win this season. But realistically that’s the best we can hope for this season. 

SG will learn from days like this and hopefully next season we will be a different animal 

Lafferty is our best striker,far better than that moaning cunt Morelos,by a mile!

but he needs proper service,there wasn't any the day,team was pish! Gerrard needs to stop fucking tinkering with the team so much,it's every single game! and get Katic in that defence and get that hen broon Warrall to fuck!

gerrard's team selection is starting to worry me now. 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Hearts won’t keep the run going 

big they may replace Aberdeen as the ‘second team’ if we keep up this pitiful away form 

really gutted today, just feels like rewinding back a season or 2 or 3 or 4 

hoping for a cup win this season. But realistically that’s the best we can hope for this season. 

SG will learn from days like this and hopefully next season we will be a different animal 

I like how everytime we have a bad result it sets us back years and years and we've to just forfeit the next 30 odd games of a league campaign :lol:

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Well that's ruined my weekend. Fucking gutted

Every time you get a little glimmer of hope and think "well maybe we could do it" you see that pish today and realise we don't have a hope in fuck of winning the title. We are powder puff away from home and don't have the bottle to take the points. It's not the odd game either it's near every away game we seem to struggle badly. We haven't even been to Hibs or Hearts yet either. 

Gerrard better get his finger out very soon or he will be in the same boat as the Portuguese donkey 

I hear ya ?

That was an absoulte disgraceful performance. Not one player gets a pass mark.  

Gaffer selection and tactics all wrong today. He played to their strengths. Constantly crossing the ball high and Livingston ate it up. The management need to remind our players that they can shoot from outside the box. 

The aggression and pressing play we show at ibrox just seems to disappear on the road. This has to change or we are winning nothing

And for that arsehole that throw something at the linesman. I hope you get banned for life you scumbag.

Looked to me like we feared the pitch. Many Rangers teams of Walter's 9 in a row era had terrible matches but they never showed fear of 8njury or lack of commitment. We lost almost every fight for a loose ball and morelos's touch was worse than mccoist's. I disagree with many about ejaria,  there was a distinct lack of movement around him, which contributed to the game slowing. We still need a mighty midfield man with an eye for goal. 

The team set up was wrong today.  The pitch is atrocious so made no sense to go with Ejaria and try to pass our way through them.  Needed to be more direct and go with Lafferty up top on his own to knock the ball down for midfielders to attack the second ball.  Gerrard will hopefully learn from this and adjust his tactics better next time.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The headlines tomorrow 

Some stupid Bear throws coin at linesman 

Why do we give them ammunition 

Bang on mate, the cunt, if found, should be banned for life, fucking idiot giving us all a bad name.

Gerrard doesn't have a clue how to play an away game

drops people in form (Kent Middleton)

played  worrall  for no reason 

played shitebag(candieas) who hasn't played an away league game all season because he's shite away from ibrox

Played Lafferty with no long balls brings him off then plays punts in the box

naive  as fuck

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I like how everytime we have a bad result it sets us back years and years and we've to just forfeit the next 30 odd games of a league campaign :lol:

No

we have to learn how to win these types of games consistently for any chance of winning the league 

that doesn’t happen over night

as much as the tims are shite just now, they are grinding out results 

that’s how you win things 

we are a work in progress 

3 minutes ago, shaka said:

The team set up was wrong today.  The pitch is atrocious so made no sense to go with Ejaria and try to pass our way through them.  Needed to be more direct and go with Lafferty up top on his own to knock the ball down for midfielders to attack the second ball.  Gerrard will hopefully learn from this and adjust his tactics better next time.

If he didn't know that before the game there's something far wrong

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

No

we have to learn how to win these types of games consistently for any chance of winning the league 

that doesn’t happen over night

as much as the tims are shite just now, they are grinding out results 

that’s how you win things 

we are a work in progress 

And on the 30th of September 2018,three months into a season with a new manager and new squad of players the penny finally drops. 

Kudos to you squire. 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This place is mental mate, aye we were pish the day, but ffs there’s still 30 games to go....the pitch today WAS a big reason we got fuck all today, I’m still confident we WILL beat hearts next week though 

3 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

A real bad day at the office performance. Nothing at all worked. The prick who threw the coin hopefully gets his baws toed for it. 2 up front clearly doesn't work. Should be sitting in 2nd and we won't challenge if we don't start winning away from home

Get it up ye

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

This place is mental mate, aye we were pish the day, but ffs there’s still 30 games to go....the pitch today WAS a big reason we got fuck all today, I’m still confident we WILL beat hearts next week though 

We were pish against the Tarriers and Motherwell as well, and they were normal pitches, the pitch had fuck all to do with our performance

12 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Looked to me like we feared the pitch. Many Rangers teams of Walter's 9 in a row era had terrible matches but they never showed fear of 8njury or lack of commitment. We lost almost every fight for a loose ball and morelos's touch was worse than mccoist's. I disagree with many about ejaria,  there was a distinct lack of movement around him, which contributed to the game slowing. We still need a mighty midfield man with an eye for goal. 

They saw what happened to Murphy and that has influenced them. No doubt in my mind. We will murder them at ibrox but need to find a way to play on these plastic pitches.

Archived