***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Was the second time Falkirk we’re denied entry the season Aberdeen finished bottom ? Must have been around that time I’m sure. I’m fact I remember them already starting work on upgrades on the stadium (from ridiculous to just shite) but it still being deemed not enough and saving the sheep from relegation 

Not only that, but prior to the sheep being confirmed as the bottom place team there had been talks over the runner up in the first division being promoted. Always amuses me when Aberdeen fans join in with the taigs over the authorities being biased in our favour when they basically saved Aberdeen from extinction - with how apathetic their fans were back then, and the financial problems, they would never have recovered from relegation. 

52 minutes ago, Mansion said:

Missed so many games lately due to health which has led to financial difficulty. Mates pals with Laffs and managed to secure a ticket for Free. Not alot to him but means the world to me. Buzzing.

I've had a season ticket for around 1/3 of a century, but a health issue has prevented me going this season so far, luckily my brother makes good use of my misfortune.  

Get well soon bud. 

Its my mental health.  Back on anti deps and under review cause i walked out work. Voices got to much im afraid. Will take it day by day and take my time. Wont be poor and penyless for long. Got great family and friends. Anyone reading this feeling down PM. Happily share experiences. 

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

I've had a season ticket for around 1/3 of a century, but a health issue has prevented me going this season so far, luckily my brother makes good use of my misfortune.  

Get well soon bud. 

You too mate

3 hours ago, Mansion said:

Its my mental health.  Back on anti deps and under review cause i walked out work. Voices got to much im afraid. Will take it day by day and take my time. Wont be poor and penyless for long. Got great family and friends. Anyone reading this feeling down PM. Happily share experiences. 

Hope you work through it mate 

Depression is a bad bastard of a thing 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

11 points from 6 games is decent. Only 4 goals lost is pretty impressive too.

4 nil us ?

I read a decent article by Liam Kelly whose long term goal is to be our goalie,"I had to leave Rangers if I want to play for Rangers" if that makes sense, a few seasons away will show if he has it in him.

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I read a decent article by Liam Kelly whose long term goal is to be our goalie,"I had to leave Rangers if I want to play for Rangers" if that makes sense, a few seasons away will show if he has it in him.

Yeah read that too in the ET. He also said he was training goalie and knows how good Tav is at set pieces taken against him in training.

Hopefully he goes on the recover from getting a sore back today bending down so often into his net to collect the ball and goes on to have a cracking season.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16950735.liam-kelly-realised-he-would-have-to-quit-Rangers-and-prove-himself-elsewhere-to-ever-make-it-at-ibrox/

5 hours ago, Mansion said:

Sorry to hear that mate had problems a couple of years ago myself not a nice feeling. stick in their bud things will get better eventually.

8 hours ago, Mansion said:

Missed so many games lately due to health which has led to financial difficulty. Mates pals with Laffs and managed to secure a ticket for Free. Not alot to him but means the world to me. Buzzing.

Fuck sake mate, keep fighting through it and things will eventually get better for you. Enjoy your day at the game.

No Surrender.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

I think he'll prove good enough to be a first choice for us or them, but unfortunately think it will be them as we won't be looking if McCrorie keeps progressing.

Good to see a player motivated to get back to us rather than acting scorned though, more so when I'm assuming he's from a scum supporting family.

5 hours ago, Mansion said:

I've had my battles with depression too, tried to crawl into the bottle that's when you find out who your real friends are.

I'm not fixed because depression never really gets fixed but I'm not as low as I was. Stay strong mate.

Archived