***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We were pish against the Tarriers and Motherwell as well, and they were normal pitches, the pitch had fuck all to do with our performance

We we’re pish against the tarriers I’ll accept that, against Motherwell we weren’t pish, we got in front and the gaffer tried to defend the lead instead off going for a 4th and we got punished....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

They saw what happened to Murphy and that has influenced them. No doubt in my mind. We will murder them at ibrox but need to find a way to play on these plastic pitches.

we have played well on plastic pitches that pitch is another level ffs, heavily watered, looks longer than normal, hardly a bounce on it. and its slower than a normal plastic pitch. 

36 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

We we’re pish against the tarriers I’ll accept that, against Motherwell we weren’t pish, we got in front and the gaffer tried to defend the lead instead off going for a 4th and we got punished....

20 minutes aside we were awful against Motherwell.

Match Day threads are the best.

Steven has went from being the second coming to being the antiCrist in the space of 90 minutes.

I was riding that crest of a wave myself, then down to earth with a bang. A pretty inept performance all round, but the state of that fucking pitch, albeit it's no excuse for the manner of defeat. 

Mistakes are only highlighted as we got beat, but yes there mistakes by the gaffer in maybe expecting too much of certain individuals but the performance disjointed and pretty gutless. More learning of course that most of the weaknesses will be corrected, but there is one glaring for me that urgently needs sorted and i'll leave it that.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Steven has went from being the second coming to being the antiCrist in the space of 90 minutes.

I was riding that crest of a wave myself, then down to earth with a bang. A pretty inept performance all round, but the state of that fucking pitch, albeit it's no excuse for the manner of defeat. 

Mistakes are only highlighted as we got beat, but yes there mistakes by the gaffer in maybe expecting too much of certain individuals but the performance disjointed and pretty gutless. More learning of course that most of the weaknesses will be corrected, but there is one glaring for me that urgently needs sorted and i'll leave it that.

you can see why Killie and Livingston pick up points on these pitches though. The pitch slows the game down so much - and of course suits lesser teams

45 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I was thinking exactly the same myself 

I'm gutted today but no panic 

No points papering over the crack. Another away game we haven’t taken maximum points. Another away game we have set up wrong.

I love Gerrard but he isn’t immune to criticism and he has to hold his hands up today (not just for the performance).

We were woeful and didnt deserve a point. Get the boy from Forrest back down there ASAP, fucking woeful.  

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

No points papering over the crack. Another away game we haven’t taken maximum points. Another away game we have set up wrong.

I love Gerrard but he isn’t immune to criticism and he has to hold his hands up today (not just for the performance).

We were woeful and didnt deserve a point. Get the boy from Forrest back down there ASAP, fucking woeful.  

Theres a reason he was fifth choice at Forrest..........

Archived