***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Missed so many games lately due to health which has led to financial difficulty. Mates pals with Laffs and managed to secure a ticket for Free. Not alot to him but means the world to me. Buzzing.

Was just going to post that. The pitch is probably the worst one I have ever seen. I don't remember it being like that in the championship. No wonder they are doing so well actual footballers are scar

The SPL forced clubs into financial difficulties by insisting on 10,000 capacity stadiums - that would only be filled when the Old Firm rolled into town - and denied Falkirk promotion because their st

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

That's why you don't give them anything. Look at the chances they created and the goal. They opened us up completely and bog standard build up play could have given them a  few other goals. We could have got turned over here by 2 or 3 goals. It was really shambolic. 

The header that just went inches past the post from a free kick in the first half was shocking defending, one Livi player and 5 defenders fannying around  ended with the guy having an unchallenged header.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I never got that as well Lafferty was having a mare but he had more chance to get on cross balls that Morelos.

Exactly, said that to the boy today, took a guy at six foot off to keep crossing and punting balls up to a smaller striker, and Morelos face was tripping him all game.

Yeah I know it's part of his nature, but they cunts new he was getting agitated with his reactions and his demeanor.

Smile likes this
34 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The header that just went inches past the post from a free kick in the first half was shocking defending, one Livi player and 5 defenders fannying around  ended with the guy having an unchallenged header.

The inventive flick 2nd half late on, the header in the 2nd half which also just went wide. It really could have been much worse. 

There's going to be a lot of tooing' and froing' in the league this season. Alot of very very inconsistent teams. Last seasons top 3 are all currently mid table. A long long way to go however and there's going to be many ups and downs. But we will be there or thereabouts come May. We were shite today and deservedly got beat. End of story for me. Next game please.

33 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

There's going to be a lot of tooing' and froing' in the league this season. Alot of very very inconsistent teams. Last seasons top 3 are all currently mid table. A long long way to go however and there's going to be many ups and downs. But we will be there or thereabouts come May. We were shite today and deservedly got beat. End of story for me. Next game please.

I wish I could share your optimism mate I really do.  Our domestic away form is rank and questions have to be asked of the manager in terms of both selection and tactics.

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Exactly, said that to the boy today, took a guy at six foot off to keep crossing and punting balls up to a smaller striker, and Morelos face was tripping him all game.

Yeah I know it's part of his nature, but they cunts new he was getting agitated with his reactions and his demeanor.

For all his height, Lafferty has never been good at cross balls.  He tends to wait outside of the back post to get the ball  dropping to his feet, rather than attack it in the air with his head.  Never going to work with the Livi defence.

Very poor performance today.

8 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

There’s no way the orcs will continue to drop points IMO. We’ve completely blown it

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Both hearts and the tarriers will drop more  points again this season of that I am confident of. And we are a better team at home and on grass. But we better get our away form sorted or our league challenge will be over. 

How do u suggest we tweak things for plastic pitches? Esp if heavily watered? I felt it slowed the ball and stopped us playing our usual game.

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

How do u suggest we tweak things for plastic pitches? Esp if heavily watered? I felt it slowed the ball and stopped us playing our usual game.

I missed the first 15 mins just getting in from work and the first thing I said to my mate watching was we look terrified on this surface not just of injury but as you state it did stop us play the way we play and we looked a different team.

Just my opinion but as I said yesterday if that was on grass there is no way those cunts would have beaten us. Those plastic pitches are a good leveller I know there were other reasons like the way the manager set us up, chopping and changing ect but we would not have been so tentative on grass as we were on those bastard plastic surfaces. But we need to learn how to play on them as more and more clubs have them.

6 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Just my opinion but as I said yesterday if that was on grass there is no way those cunts would have beaten us. Those plastic pitches are a good leveller I know there were other reasons like the way the manager set us up, chopping and changing ect but we would not have been so tentative on grass as we were on those bastard plastic surfaces. But we need to learn how to play on them as more and more clubs have them.

They might be more used to that surface but we were shite regardless of it. 

Thought yesterday was nothing short of a disgrace. Fair play to Livi thought they played us off the park last half hour, never thought we were gona score. As for the cunt who pelted the linesman with a coin, hope he gets a lifetime ban. Showing up a quality Rangers support, 7000+ show up and 1 fucking mongo who canny handle his drink makes us look like fannies!!!!

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

They might be more used to that surface but we were shite regardless of it. 

I agree dan but I don't think they would of played like that on a grass surface. Maybe I'm wrong and it was just another bad away day it's not like it's the first. But we move onto Thursday and see if we get a reaction from the players ? We better had after yesterday's dross.

38 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Thought yesterday was nothing short of a disgrace. Fair play to Livi thought they played us off the park last half hour, never thought we were gona score. As for the cunt who pelted the linesman with a coin, hope he gets a lifetime ban. Showing up a quality Rangers support, 7000+ show up and 1 fucking mongo who canny handle his drink makes us look like fannies!!!!

Just seen the incident again on sky sports news and you can clearly see someone throw something from about 5 or 6 rows back, so I'm guessing he'll get caught and banned. Performance was terrible and didn't deserve the support they got. 

giffnockger likes this