***The Official Rangers v Rapid Vienna Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Couldn't give a fuck about Europe.

Hearts at home is far more important.

Both games are equally important, can’t pick and choose which games to give a fuck about. We’re Rangers, every game needs to be treated like a cup final. Cause that’s how our opponenets see it

Expect us to come out and go for it. Going for 3-1 Rangers resounding performance which would be exactly what we need after last week.

Ibrox will be absolutely bouncing as well which I can't wait to be part of it's been far too long since we had a Euro night at Ibrox. Atmosphere will be special providing the lads do it on the pitch. 

11 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barasic

Arfield Halliday Sid

Candeias Morelos Kent

None of this resting players nonsense, first team out and get a much needed win. 3-1 Rangers

Id have halliday before barasic at lb, boy has played 2 decent games this season... both against us. 

Middleton before candeias too.

39 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Id have halliday before barasic at lb, boy has played 2 decent games this season... both against us. 

Middleton before candeias too.

So far .Barasic has been disappointing 

He has played in our 2 losses and been poor.

Flannigan has yet to play in losing side 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

So far .Barasic has been disappointing 

He has played in our 2 losses and been poor.

Flannigan has yet to play in losing side 

I hate to say it, but after we beat Osijek I watched both matches when I heard we were going to sign him. On watching them back he wasn’t as good as he was in my mind ( he wasn’t terrible though). I actually think we remembered him because of that bandage he was wearing! Now, I think he can play better than he has shown but i’m starting to worry slightly that Osijek have played a blinder with him and Grezda. Probably rubbish, just nerves on my part. Grezda needs time to get fit after his injury. I don’t think we have another Sadiq there. It would help if we saw him play though .....

I think we will win, and hopefully do Hearts too. Then some away wins please. This 1 in 9 train is picking up speed, although folk are picking and choosing how the present the stats, as if drawing with Villarreal is the same as drawing with Motherwell and Aberdeen.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you swap Flanagan and Barisic in the two games mate, the result is exactly the same

Probably but Flano plays .We are more compact in defence .He does the simple things and leaves the creativity to others 

Barisic has more pace to get in behind but his crossing is not hurting teams so far 

19 hours ago, DFChosenFew said:

Ibrox will be absolutely bouncing as well which I can't wait to be part of it's been far too long since we had a Euro night at Ibrox. Atmosphere will be special providing the lads do it on the pitch. 

About 2 weeks ago?

Archived