***The Official Rangers v Rapid Vienna Match Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two lots of green and white pumped 3-1 in Europe tonight.  

Fucking yasssss

Posted Images

People need to stop saying “it’s a free shot” and suggesting that it doesn’t matter if we progress in Europe and that we drop our best players so we can play them against the likes of Hearts and Motherwell instead ?

We are Rangers Football Club ffs and we are back, we should be aiming to win every game we play, nights like this are exactly what we should be aiming for.

We Are The People.

delparlane and IpswichGer like this

Oh I missed nights like tonight. All those fucking dreary days against the likes of Alloa and going to games against Berwick and Stenhousemuir - they are all worth it for games like that. We're back. We're actually fucking back!

I'm so happy, thank you Rangers! My first love and my greatest, football is great and all is right with the world ? 

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

Maybe Stevie knows a bit more about football than all the forum tacticians. Fantastic performance tonight 

Yup, he knows football, once he learns hammer throwing clubfooted hasbeens and neverbeens, he'll romp scottish football lol