***The Official Rangers v Rapid Vienna Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yup, he knows football, once he learns hammer throwing clubfooted hasbeens and neverbeens, he'll romp scottish football lol

This is a good comment to sum up our league.

We play well  in Europe against footballers who play football.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

People need to stop saying “it’s a free shot” and suggesting that it doesn’t matter if we progress in Europe and that we drop our best players so we can play them against the likes of Hearts and Motherwell instead ?

We are Rangers Football Club ffs and we are back, we should be aiming to win every game we play, nights like this are exactly what we should be aiming for.

We Are The People.

The exposure this gives us too is invaluable. We are back! Players attracted to European football can now dream of playing for us in Europe again!!

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I fuckin knew we'd win by 3 (Their goal doesny count alright). 

Fuckin so proud of that team tonight. Everyone to a man dug in and worked their cunts off!!! Candeias.....you're a fuckin frustrating wee bastard, but I love ye! Cannae cross for fuckin toffee, but work ratecommitment and cheeky backheelability is unquestionable. 

Coulibally.....well in son, we've missed your dig. Ejaria....you screwed the nut second half and did the simple things. 

Fredo...........YAAAAAAAASSSSS wee man. That's you back on track now, keep it going! 

Tav, solid as fuck! The rest of you.....fuckin love you all!!! 

We're on our way........

:lol:

Just now, IpswichGer said:

The exposure this gives us too is invaluable. We are back! Players attracted to European football can now dream of playing for us in Europe again!!

Not just playing for us, people will be choking to play for gerrard in europe the way he has us playing flowing football 

1 minute ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Go on, you're itching to tell us

I’d love to but I’m very very shy, however I wish I was at work with the unwashed creatures that follow us more than their own bunch of 3-1 losers.

I only saw 70% of the match but for the life of me I can't understand the criticism of some individual players in this thread ............. and questioning SG's substitutions etc.

I thought it was an epic display from the whole team /squad tonight  and - equally importantly - the  manager.

2 minutes ago, Don54 said:

And someone said on here last week fuck Europe?

Outstanding tonight

An idiot mate, it's great for the fans, great for the players and by my reckoning, by the time the group stages are over we'll have put about 9 million in the bank...  but aye fuck Europe

Archived