***The Official Rangers v Rapid Vienna Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheMotor said:

Huge thumbs up to the support tonight as well. The noise from the penalty until the final whistle was fucking phenomenal.

Burst my dug's ears with that Derry's Walls and Billy Boys just after the 90. Brilliant.

Fucking outstanding hearing Derry's Walls and the Billy Boys that loud in a lit up Ibrox.  The good old days.

Best bit is that we've already got a point from what theoretically was our toughest game and now have 3 points from our first home group..... it's almost the perfect start to the group and we were meant to be the "weakest" team in the group.  We are truly back now!

Brilliant! By far the best we’ve played this season and the atmosphere sounded incredible!

Really feels like we’re back. If there’s any players that didn’t ‘get it’ before tonight then my god they will after that! That’s what Rangers is all about, fans players and everyone involved! 

Play like that in the league and there’s no one who can stand in our way!

Would have thought before the second we were playing like Buckie Thistle reading some stuff on here.

folk wanted blood in the 80th :lol:

Hopefully the last time I need to use these threads as updates, it's Grim as fuck.

mon the Rangers, brilliant result. And horrific/brilliant performance until I get to see the highlights 

Archived