The Atmosphere

scottyc06

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Interesting from the Rapid forum. Three views from guys in the away support...

'The atmosphere of the Rangers was breathtaking ? Sure the best atmosphere I have experienced abroad so far! '

'As the Rangers fans escalated at 1: 1, I've never seen anything like that in my life. This is the best trip in EC for me so far.'

'Already an oarg leiwandes thing this Ibrox. The volume at the end - my dear swan.'

Not to mention the amusing Google translates. Poor swan was terrified.

The Australians speak English mate no need for google translate , G’day 

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye wasn’t great through out the game.

Fucking sensational last 10 though. 

The lack of goal mouth action over the first 80 minutes undoubtedly contributed to the crowd being relatively quiet but as you say the last 10 minutes the atmosphere was Fucking sensational.

2 hours ago, King_gazza said:

I couldn't hear the UB the full game until we got the pen, the Rapid fans were in fine voice all night 

Mate I couldn’t hear the Copland untill the last ten minutes, said to a boy beside me wit the fucks going on over there I remember the old days and the Copland was rocking on European nights, his reply was simply “the Copland is lost to us mate this is the new Rangers end”

The rest of the stadium has got to help the UB who sang non stop all match. 

I was in the Broomloan front.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Their colours let them down big style for me

Solid support though 

I went to their first game at their new stadium a couple of years ago. Their ultras span a full stand with green, white, as well as red, white and blue glittered about.

Its fucking weird.

A goal scored in a meaningful game when the game is tight will always crank it up stick another on top to make it safe and the place is bouncing, add to it a full section of vocal away fans backing their team and the team also giving their all, add it all up and there is the recipe for a top atmosphere.

1 minute ago, five stars said:

They'll save it for a time that they think will cost us the most damage.

No doubt 

They are going to pull out every dirty trick in the book the more successful we are

Wee Roisin will be getting brought out the cellar to get offended again

I can see her river of tears from here

7 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Was sitting in the gf1 the rapid fans contributed to the atmosphere we created, we should never be out sung at home by the away support and tbf the place was rocking

99 times out of 100 the away support will outsing the home support, no matter the stadium.

7 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I couldn’t hear the Copland untill the last ten minutes, said to a boy beside me wit the fucks going on over there I remember the old days and the Copland was rocking on European nights, his reply was simply “the Copland is lost to us mate this is the new Rangers end”

What a load of pish 

7 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The Copland road nutter is well missed I think someone should take up the legend status he was fucking brilliant.

@Copland bear this is your calling my man ???????