The Atmosphere

scottyc06

7 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

The Copland road nutter is well missed I think someone should take up the legend status he was fucking brilliant.

@Copland bear this is your calling my man ???????

Mate I was thinking the exact same thing was actually going to post that I remember the East enclosure would chant “nutter nutter gees the sash” then he would be up jumping down rows getting every cunt to join in with him ?

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I was thinking the exact same thing was actually going to post that I remember the East enclosure would chant “nutter nutter gees the sash” then he would be up jumping down rows getting every cunt to join in with him ?

Aye a was east enclosure as a lad and he could get the stands singing against each other absolute legend of a guy. 

He used to shout at Copland to stand up ? fucking brilliant. Those were days when enclosures would do scarf twirl as well looked amazing.

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

Aye a was east enclosure as a lad and he could get the stands singing against each other absolute legend of a guy. 

He used to shout at Copland to stand up ? fucking brilliant. Those were days when enclosures would do scarf twirl as well looked amazing.

East Enclosure and the Copland were up singing every game back then,  Billy boys,  no pope of Rome etc  Anybody that thinks the Copland is anywhere near as vocal now as it was back then are kidding their self on. 

Fucking miss it ?

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

East Enclosure and the Copland were up singing every game back then,  Billy boys,  no pope of Rome etc  Anybody that thinks the Copland is anywhere near as vocal now as it was back then are kidding their self on. 

Fucking miss it ?

Copland used to be the hub the encore the choir starters I still think they are vocal and nothing like govan which is like trying to start a fire with a wet match sometimes.

Should get the band back together those lads were class as well ?

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

Copland used to be the hub the encore the choir starters I still think they are vocal and nothing like govan which is like trying to start a fire with a wet match sometimes.

Should get the band back together those lads were class as well ?

Not sure about the band mate ?

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

99 times out of 100 the away support will outsing the home support, no matter the stadium.

Can’t agree with that % esp in Europe, but I do get your point we out sing every team in Scotland away from home, Europe is different, mostly because it’s bigger teams, fan base’s and stadiums. anyway let’s  just agree, it’s not a day to argue about petty stuff??

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Can’t agree with that % esp in Europe, but I do get your point we out sing every team in Scotland away from home, Europe is different, mostly because it’s bigger teams, fan base’s and stadiums. anyway let’s  just agree, it’s not a day to argue about petty stuff??

Away fans are always louder.

15 hours ago, Inigo said:

I can't either. Mainly my mother in law's influence... she says it's unlucky, so I've kind of adopted that idea.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't buy their strip, but looking at it from a distance doesn't bother me.

15 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

My ma swears blind green is unlucky and always has :lol:

Nothing to do with football she's just always told us never to get a green car or anything possibly life threatening in that colour

Green is an unlucky colour and one of envy which suits that lot from the east entirely.  

My family are all of same mind also.... As am I.  

36 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Last night's atmosphere was just magical. 

Fair play to Rapid fans.  They done well.  Nice to hear they enjoyed their visit despite their loss. 

We are the best atmospheric fans in the world :UK:

Fuck them.

17 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

After the second went in was fucking unreal!! 

I agree, after that second goal the stadium just filled me with enormous pride 

Hearing Ibrox in such a loud euphoric state is one of those things in life that I personally love........haven't heard it like that since I don't know when.