Jump to content

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wouldn't have gone down well with the sweetie paper rustlers up there.

P.s. You 'saw' a junkie. Ffs mate, this is supposed to be your job around here.

I know 'saw' irritates you mate, saw you comment on it before and decided it would be perfect bait for the occasion, I wasn't wrong:p:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting from the Rapid forum. Three views from guys in the away support... 'The atmosphere of the Rangers was breathtaking ? Sure the best atmosphere I have experienced abroad so far! '

After the second went in was fucking unreal!! 

Was fucking magic tonight, I'm usually pretty quiet when sober but have a sing when drinking, tonight I was stone cold sober and giving it laldy with the wee man. Great night so it was.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I know 'saw' irritates you mate, saw you comment on it before and decided it would be perfect bait for the occasion, I wasn't wrong:p:

You better hope I never become a mod. 

You'll get officially warned to fuck if I do.

Tick-tock, son. Tick-tock.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Enjoying how they stop the music 5 minutes before kick off now. It should be up to the fans to create the atmosphere. 

Should start doing this for big league games aswell and then when the teams emerge have full version of simply the best

The way it used to be. ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, weeneily said:

Thank goodness the Russians saved to atmosphere by performing their George square candlelight vigil tribute using their phone lights. Pure artistry it was and brought a touch of glamour to the proceedings.

‘What the fuckin hell is that’ - dimmed their wee lights :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'm disappointed in you then, just like I was disappointed in the atmosphere last night from about 10 minutes onwards.

I got in just before ko and it sounded brilliant from outside and then as you say it died after about ten minutes. The UB and Broamloan tried to kick it off but the other 3 sides let it down. Pish atmosphere IMO

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I got in just before ko and it sounded brilliant from outside and then as you say it died after about ten minutes. The UB and Broamloan tried to kick it off but the other 3 sides let it down. Pish atmosphere IMO

We needed a goal to really keep the atmosphere going, sadly it never came.

The groans as Tav took another poor corner right on half time were loud as fuck. I thought as the groans increased the players became more frightened to have a go.

Bad Robot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

the atmosphere is pretty dire at ibrox most of the time to be honest. i can only remember a handful of games where it's been great. most people just plank their arses on the chair and moan. maybe sing a line or two of a song when they feel like it. only when we are winning comfortably does the atmosphere increase.

the away support often shows us up to be honest. it's a real disappointment. the union bears are the only ones giving it their all for 90 mins.

Bad Robot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shite again as a whole imo, two big games now that it’s been shite, disappointing 

Ibrox is a library 90% of most games. Will be same in December v them. They’ll outsing us. 

Will never change till we get safe standing and put everyone, wanting to actually back the team, together

ForeverAndEver likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, billyixi said:

the atmosphere is pretty dire at ibrox most of the time to be honest. i can only remember a handful of games where it's been great. most people just plank their arses on the chair and moan. maybe sing a line or two of a song when they feel like it. only when we are winning comfortably does the atmosphere increase.

the away support often shows us up to be honest. it's a real disappointment. the union bears are the only ones giving it their all for 90 mins.

It's the same with every club playing at home in the UK

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 18 April 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v celtic
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Cup

×
×
  • Create New...