"Don't worry about a thing" Because everything's gonna be alright.

Falkirk bear

57 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

No surrender brother.

I am also dealing with a life threatening medical condition at the moment and to quote a famous Thomas:

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

We will retake our land, by right if possible or by force if necessary. 

Best wishes to you and yours also, brother ?

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

No surrender brother.

I am also dealing with a life threatening medical condition at the moment and to quote a famous Thomas:

I sometimes (a lot actually) forget how lucky I am to be in reasonable health, moaning about a load of shite, as with Falkirk I wish you the best, pretty sure I've read you have a season ticket though so when you're well again you can use you're own Mr Cheapskate :lol:

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

No surrender brother.

Hope you recover soon mate .... it makes me appreciate that I am healthy and you and Falkirk Bear have all my best wishes for your future health.

:UK: 

Never ever a Rangers song, big Marley fan ??, But wish you and your family all the best and really hope you return to Ibrox  very soon.  We all take life for granted until something happens to us , simple thing like following the bears is part of life.

And get it mentioned over the tannoy or on the scoreboards so we can all applaud a fellow bear and his family in a difficult time 

Nice to hear from you  @Falkirk bear, and reminds us that some personal battles are so much more important than just a football match, but also that support of a football team  and the camaraderie with the fans can help motivate you in that battle.

However I bet you weren't sitting quietly when you watched Morelos score the third on Thursday, and we don't expect you to sit quietly when you return to Ibrox either. :UK: