Those Around You At Ibrox

BridgeIsBlue

You only seem to remember the eejits.

Dobber a few rows back only shouts two things;

1. "Second ball Rangers"

2. "Errafoulerr"

We also have a wee old woman with a squuky voice up the back called Granny Foul Mouth. She can make a guardsman blush.

Love where I sit. Great people.

There’s a women about 10 rows behind me she’s always angry and swearing and shouting at something (gf5) - she swear at players, referee, crowd, security guards, ball boys, everything and anything - she’s been there for years. Most of the folks around me have been there as long as I have - good section in general 

10 hours ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

I sit in BF3 and there’s 6 seats directly in front of me never ever been sat on in the 6 years I’ve been sat there. Obviously a group who pay for their season books but can never make it. It’ll be interesting to see if there’s anyone there for the first time on the seat for a tarrier game 

That's mad. Amazing to think the money that's been spent and yet never used. Also a bit of a shame that for sellouts the seats don't get used. 

Most people around me are sound but there’s this annoying boy not far from me that screams “peado” at the goal keepers and “swiiiiiiiiiiiitch” every 5 seconds. 

Used to always fight with people about Pedro too, seen him nearly coming to blows with the overly tall guy next to him one time, always get one though. 

20 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Good bunch. Probably hate me cause i moan at Candeias a lot.

Glad this post came up, maybe some bears can shed some light...

The seat next to me is empty and has been every home game this season. (not missed one in all competitions) yet every time i call up to see if i can buy a ticket for my old man to sit next to me they say it is full. Anyone come accross this? Always thought it was just someone bought a season ticket and only show up sometimes but its been unoccupied every single game.

Possibly a seat belonging to one of the RSCs?

The guy next to me is a fud and always leaves early midweek. Then there's a wee annoying chookter guy that comes to.stand at my section despite his seat not being there. The guy that leaves early seems to think it's a creche and brings his nephew to stand in the section as well. Think there's 8 seats but 14 people in the wee section 

@TheCutch

@Jeffrey

?

Empty seat next to me which the guy four seats along seems to fill each week with various fat folk he knows . He then never talks to them much during the game. 

I’m left trying to entertain them with my sharp wit (so they don’t come back tbh). They always seem to have huge fat fuck off legs too. Personal space is important 

ive also got a classic pieces of pie in the back of my head guy behind me. Shouting obscenities and eating pie should be banned imo. 

11 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

The guy next to me is a fud and always leaves early midweek. Then there's a wee annoying chookter guy that comes to.stand at my section despite his seat not being there. The guy that leaves early seems to think it's a creche and brings his nephew to stand in the section as well. Think there's 8 seats but 14 people in the wee section 

@TheCutch

@Jeffrey

?

Not today there wasn't. Ahem!!!

The leave early guy, the nephew and the chookter were there though. ?

@Jeffrey am I right?? 

13 hours ago, Gman36 said:

That's mad. Amazing to think the money that's been spent and yet never used. Also a bit of a shame that for sellouts the seats don't get used. 

Flip side is these seats have been bought and paid for when all games were not sold out (there’s been plenty of games not sold out in recent years!). Perhaps folk no longer with us or folk who no longer stay here but want to continue to put their money into the club. Either way I think it’s class from whoever they are tbh  

Mostly decent guys. 

One that farts and pretends it wasn’t him while half the Club Deck requires oxygen. 

One that sits on his phone recording the whole game to try and snapchat a goal and celebration - sad wanker that he is. 

A munters that sits in front of me who spend most of her afternoon sexy roleplaying on her phone with someone she’s no doubt met on the internet. 

*I gently graze my hand on your inner thigh and give you a devilish smile* - Nae bother sweetheart. Makes halftime interesting at least :lol: 

20 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

@TheCutch

@Jeffrey

?

9 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Not today there wasn't. Ahem!!!

The leave early guy, the nephew and the chookter were there though. ?

@Jeffrey am I right?? 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

He's probably charging his iPhone 9 Just now 

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

Funny, I called it that yesterday. ???

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

sometimes it makes me.laugh when he uses it.

Bolo Bolognese Bongo

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

One that farts and pretends it wasn’t him while half the Club Deck requires oxygen

My wee daft mate does that aswell:lol:

I must confess I do use my phone and take the odd video, but not for snapchat, to send to my brother who emigrated.

Just moved seats so still trying to suss everyone out. 

Guy behind me talks utter pish and is usually  half cut. Noticed the other week Barasic got skinned 3 times (no comment). Tav got skinned once...aw ffs Tav, effing useless etc.

Everyone else seems sound but they have all got to sit next to me...nae luck  haha.

5 hours ago, lee-irvine said:

The old dude next to me sits spitting all game and if the seat in front is empty its like a dartboard for him. Club deck leg room is tight so its a good result if you don't get any splash back on your trainers.

Next time you're at a game and he does this punch him on the back of the head.