Flanagan

MrMckee

2 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Flanagan is exactly the type of player we've cried out for in the past few years, gets fucking torn in about it and plays for the jersey. Brilliant the last two games.

No nonsense, old-school, full back.   

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Celebrated his tackle more than the third goal. 

Fuck going into a 50/50 with him. Not only do you know you’re not going to win the ball. But you’re also ending up on your arse.

Me and my mate said the same today. Whoever goes near him, always seems to end up on the ground holding a body part :lol:

Superb. No nonsense and scared of nothing.

There was that excellent sequence which saw a 50/50 Ejaria fought and won, end up being a 50/50 which Flanagan stormed into with the ball.

That kind of fight is not something you can’t teach. Either you’ve got that in you or you don’t. He was excellent today.

I thought he was harshly criticised earlier in the season, the boy had barely kicked a ball in years and it was always gonna take time to get into the swing og it, especially on his less favoured side of the pitch

He is an animal though and we badly need a few of them, i think he's a cracking signing for us

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I thought he was harshly criticised earlier in the season, the boy had barely kicked a ball in years and it was always gonna take time to get into the swing og it, especially on his less favoured side of the pitch

He is an animal though and we badly need a few of them, i think he's a cracking signing for us

All of this...... 

Horses for courses for me . 

Think he's a better defender than Barisic and would play him in difficult away games when we're up against it . But in games at Ibrox or easier away ones where we're looking to score I'd be going for Barisic who's a bit more attack minded . 

He was excellent today , though .