Steven Naismith

Bronzy

Naismith is a rat bastard. Lafferty is also a rat bastard. Yes he has luckily found his way back here, but that doesn’t change they are both similar rats that couldn’t want to get out of the club quick enough.

Thankfully, it looks like Lafferty will mostly warm our bench.

Its something I never thought I would say but I actually feel a bit sorry for him. I do believe he regrets that press conference and will do till the day he dies. He was set up by his bitter celtic supporting employment lawyer and he fell for it big time. Unfortunately some thing cant be undone. 

2 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Take your point but that fucking press conference is the difference. At a time when we as a club and fanbase needed our proper "Rangers men" to stand up Naismith actually had the fucking cheek to say "its no Rangers anymore" and give every taig scumbag a fucking field day. It NEVER can be forgiven imo

I don't know, I think throwing your child under the bus as the reason you're leaving is pretty bad too 

2 hours ago, broomloanjamie said:

He was the fan living the dream and came out and done that press conference. The ring leader. All the newco sevco I don’t owe them fuck all stuff. Fuck him and his glass knees. It’s a fucking shame arfeild didn’t land that two footer on the cunt.

Lafferty was also a fan living the dream

I have never rated him as a player. Aside from his propensity to injury, I feel he never had the tools required to make him a great striker/footballer. I was genuinely surprised when he had that very good spell at everton, didn't think he had that in him to be honest. He annoyed me yesterday. I thought every time the game was held up for something he was strutting about trying to look the hard man. Almost like he was poofing about because he knew the cameras would be on him at that point. Would much prefer lafferty than him. Hearts are welcome to the little squirt!

5 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Judas rat bastard who was neither "just badly advised" nor remorseful - he's a mercenary cunt who thinks we're daft enough to welcome him back and pay him over £20K per week for the privelege. (And going by the love for him on Follow Follow, for example, it sadly seems a fair number of fans would welcome him back.) 

Certainly not me Aubie. Judas rat bastard is bang on. Spent lengthy spells on the physio table, that alone should have PRICKED his conscience. Pun intended.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

The posters who say he would not get in our squad are kidding themselves on I watched him for Hearts embarrass the filth midfield something we have not seen from any of our midfield players.

Playing against them for Hearts is different to playing against them for us. He certainly didn't embarrass our midfield yesterday. Who's position would he take?

13 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Playing against them for Hearts is different to playing against them for us. He certainly didn't embarrass our midfield yesterday. Who's position would he take?

He didn't play well yesterday but when we played against the scum he could have taken any our midfielders position bar Arfield as he was the only player who showed up.

2 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Its something I never thought I would say but I actually feel a bit sorry for him. I do believe he regrets that press conference and will do till the day he dies. He was set up by his bitter celtic supporting employment lawyer and he fell for it big time. Unfortunately some thing cant be undone. 

"Set up"? Neither Naismith or Whittaker are so simple as to not know that they were adults and could have said "no" to the press conference. They both did it, willingly, to alert any and all clubs interested in them that they were available for nothing, and to preemptively hurt any attempt by Rangers to claim compensation. They were in no way victims of a big bad celtic supporter - that's an excuse to absolve them of responsibility for their actions. 

Really hope some English Championship team signs him next summer to put an end to the "we should sign Naismith" stuff once and for all.