Scottish Sun Disgrace

AGC123

8 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

The attached articles are on both the sun and the Scottish sun website, they are written by the same author and are near identical exept from the Scottish sun adding Rangers fan to the title, that dispite there being no mention of Rangers and infact multiple mentions of English clubs. I would be interested to know if the author is responsible of if the Scottish Sun editorial office has bastardised his work. A complaint has been lodged. 

1CDEBFD5-241B-425D-8B64-F1CC065AA1DE.png

9E33A810-7F60-4560-A038-A76DAC23E3F8.png

I just finished typing up a thread mate :lol:

@cushynumber can you merge mine please

Just now, Thermopylae said:

They barely even bother to conceal their agenda anymore 

I have no doubts that the media have an agenda against us but the fact is they get more hits by putting Rangers in the title, this thread wouldn't exist if it hadn't mentioned Rangers and the thread has nearly 200 views in under 20 mins and probably 1000+ within the hour. Mentioning Rangers gets the article shared more and the Sun dont care if it annoys a small group when they're getting free advertising due to the conctroversy it causes by mentioning us. It's the same as this clickbait shit you always see and by sharing it and being offended you are doing exactly what the so called journalists want you to do

Hes a Hull Rugby League FC fan and theres absolutely zero connection to Rangers. He lives in Mansfield and has been to see Chesterfield and Derby matches.

I'll not hold my breath looking for the retraction by the Scottish Scum. Sums up the state of Scottish 'journalism'. Theres barely a brain cell between any of them.