Scottish Sun Disgrace

AGC123

38 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So the OP is wrong to make a complaint even though there appears nothing to link the guy to us? What is pure offended ? about perceiving bias against us and taking action.

Aye, the strong silent approach has worked wonders. 

You seem pure offended by With heart and hand's post tbh.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You seem pure offended by With heart and hand's post tbh.

I'm not offended. I'm upset, hurt, wounded,   injured, insulted, aggrieved, affronted, pained, displeased, distressed,     disgruntled, putout, annoyed, angered, angry, cross, exasperated, indignant,  irritated, vexed, piqued, irked, stung,  galled, nettled, needled, peeved,    ruffled, resentful, in a huff, huffy, in high dudgeon, and fed up.

Now fuck off, I'm busy lagging my pipes ya Jonah. 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not offended. I'm upset, hurt, wounded,   injured, insulted, aggrieved, affronted, pained, displeased, distressed,     disgruntled, putout, annoyed, angered, angry, cross, exasperated, indignant,  irritated, vexed, piqued, irked, stung,  galled, nettled, needled, peeved,    ruffled, resentful, in a huff, huffy, in high dudgeon, and fed up.

Now fuck off, I'm busy lagging my pipes ya Jonah. 

Sounds like offended imo.

:lol:A simple apology and you wouldn't need to lag your pipes.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Rather lag pipes and pray than give you thieving bastards an apology and call out fee ?

Here mate, I'm no rip off merchant and my biggest downfall is being too shy in asking for money. A wee woman up the street was quoted 180 to do a job in her house and I done it for 30:lol:

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So the OP is wrong to make a complaint even though there appears nothing to link the guy to us? What is pure offended ? about perceiving bias against us and taking action.

Aye, the strong silent approach has worked wonders. 

I'm not saying he's wrong im saying it's boring and achieves nothing, we don't need every article that mentions us highlighted and moaned at, there's daily threads on it. 

He was offended enough to post an article moaning about it.

How is that taking action? Preaching to the converted on an internet forum and at the same time giving the Sun advertising and hits? Giving them what they want

Im not saying we should remain silent but as i said we should pick our battles, and having multi page threads every time we are mentioned in an article just makes us look like paranoid conspiracy merchants.

Fuck the Sun and the Daily Record, and if you want less bears to read their shite then stop posting literally every article they write about us and playing into their hands. For a fanbase who hate and are hated by the media some of us certainly spend a lot of time going on their website looking for things to greet about.

To each their own but it gets boring having the same thread every other day about silly shit like this