Edmiston Drive

9 minutes ago, thehost said:

This is indeed, a very sad time, but I'd also like to go on record to thank @gogzy and the admin for letting him back on. It meant more to him than you will know.

Not a bad bone in his body and his eyes full of devilment is the Tam I am sure, those of us who have met him, will recognise.

The only good side, of any of this, is what I have witnessed from other posters who, in real life, have provided the big man with support and entertainment. I know he appreciated it greatly. A few have gone, above and beyond, 'for a bloke from the internet' (they know who they are) and for that alone we can be happy that as a Rangers family we can, and do, care for our own.

A time for reflection.

He was aff his heed ,as a fellow KP man I’m gutted for the big fella.

remember one time I was up in Aberdeen for the cricket, it was rained off , he talked me thru every boozers we visited and what ones I shouldn’t be in and what ones I should. ??

Speechless as never even knew he was ill.   He will be missed on here, and always sad news when you hear a fellow bear has fallen.

I wish his family all the best over the coming months and years as we have all lost someone close to us and you never get over it, you just learn to deal with it and move on.  ??

Oh no. It's weird how even though I've never met him I'm so upset at this truly devastating news. I was, as were so many posters, delighted when he was back. He's one of they posters you don't forget. So knowledgeable and he stood his ground and never backed down. You've got to respect that.

ED rest easy man. Sleep tight.