SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

.Williamson.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

They also had Stuart Pearce laying into them after he was on too. I don't think the SFA would have expected anything like the level of outcry we've seen so far. They've had it their own way for so long now, they just think they can do this kind of anti-Rangers bias and no one will give a toss. At least now folk outside our circle will see their true colours, and maybe some heads will roll! 

Hopefully there is more of gazza's team mates and friends on the way to bash the SFA as well. 

Your right the SFA true colours are being showing here. I hope this turns into a media nightmare for them.  

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

Vinnie hits the nail on the head.

With Gazza's frame of mind he probably feels like he's getting more blame for his problems, it's a fucking outrage and i hope that those close to him are building his confidence back up by reminding him what a fucking scummy bunch of rhepublican batsards it is that run the scottish game from top to bottom.

Hopefully Gary Linekar has something to say on MOTD as well.

8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

bnw-e7bccaearzl.thumb.jpeg.dc08085a86d4eeee153ada1e46b9bf77.jpegproof-bjk.thumb.jpg.9a813dc1868dce8ccd68c67e42352006.jpg

Look at the way

We gotta hide what we're doing

Cause what would they say? 

If they ever knew

And so we're running just as fast as we can

Holding onto one another's hands ? 

3 hours ago, theweebluenose said:

Ince who is also great pals with Gazza yet he's being labelled a Racist.

All because a joke he made :lol:, half the OT would be labelled worse due to jokes 

8 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

guy is an absolute hypocrite then plays the victim

same with spew keevins - backs malky mckay all the time about how his past should be forgotten but says that gazza shouldn't be inducted because of his past. Fucking loonytune cunt.

5 minutes ago, tm91 said:

This entire thing is beyond ridiculous and I would dearly like to think the club would be attacking this privately. This is a disgusting way to treat a legend of the game. Regardless of his personal flaws and his past actions, Paul Gascoigne has always been battling his demons and has always tried to overcome them. He doesn't always succeed, but he was always one of the most talented players to have ever played in Scotland and will probably always now be the biggest signing any Scottish team will ever make. 

This entire thing has been a farce and has been absolutely disgusting to witness.

If he'd signed for celtic way back then, he'd be probably lauded as a tortured soul of a hero and would already be in their stupid Hall of Fame. If he was Scottish, they'd have looked the other way because of his sheer talent. Instead, he's English and he played for Rangers, so they've fucked him over and embarrassed him publicly. I am struggling to properly articulate just how utterly reprehensible this entire thing has been. 

the final slap will be still to come when they choose a fucking scum player instead

49 minutes ago, OhW said:

You are a fucking creepy cunt

I would retort in kind, however in your case I will omit the creepy and substitute it with useless, can’t have you having delusions of adequacy, have a fruitful day/life whatever ?

9 minutes ago, mus said:

Lets be honest this has fuck all to do with his mental health, that was just the best excuse those fuckwits could think of!!

Absolutely right. If they had been so concerned for his MH they wouldn't have just publically humiliated him.

Archived