SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

.Williamson.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

100% of people do cuntish things, 0.00001% get crucified by the papers. 0.000000001% can do this:

Fuck the SFA, let's out them for who they are!

That day was just surreal. I was sure we were losing that game at one point. Just didn't have that gut feeling that everything was going to be ok! Then Gazza pops up and.....well....the rest is His Story! 

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Decent article by @The Dude to be fair and straight to the point.

Not sure why previous tweets need to be dredged up because they aren't particularly relevant to the article other than being about Gazza.

When you have a poster who thinks and acts like a taig with tweets and various posts on Gazza lets not suck his cock when he gets paid to write something positive on him.

15 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

That day was just surreal. I was sure we were losing that game at one point. Just didn't have that gut feeling that everything was going to be ok! Then Gazza pops up and.....well....the rest is His Story! 

Was in CD5, looking down, strength, skill and determination. Pure class. SFA are finished now.

1 minute ago, Quiet Jim said:

Was in CD5, looking down, strength, skill and determination. Pure class. SFA are finished now.

Couldn't make the game so watched it on STV. I was a nervous wreck when Irvine scored! I have to say, listening again, it's unthinkable that today, we would have a timmy commentator who hated Gazza's guts giving such an enthusiastic commentary! McNee really did a good job that day. No wonder though.....he witnessed sheer brilliance, and a performance that would have won any game. 

I agree....they've made a rod for their own backs now. It's just a shame that it's probably going to take folk outside of Scotland to cause the stir big enough to make heads roll! 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

When you have a poster who thinks and acts like a taig with tweets and various posts on Gazza lets not suck his cock when he gets paid to write something positive on him.

You're not such a 'smiley bear'' with this pish tonight are you? Raging against a guy for sticking up for a Rangers legend, despite previous comments which you don't like, seems a bit cuntish tbh.

No?

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Don't see anybody sucking his cock tbh.

What I usually do is praise someone for writing something I like or criticise them if I don't like it. That goes for anybody on here.

What I wouldn't want to do is see someone write something I liked but be too bitter about something he had written a few years back (which admittedly I thought was poor at the time and still do) and cast that up instead of stating my agreement on the new thing I had read.

35 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Wasn't that the game when John Brown said to him to step up we needed him?  

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wasn't that the game when John Brown said to him to step up we needed him?  

I think the whole squad did mate. We were flat it has to be said, and needed some inspiration from somewhere. Gazza shone. I also think that (not for the first time either) he had a couple of Whiskeys before kick off to steady his nerves. Sure I read that somewhere. 

1 hour ago, Quiet Jim said:

100% of people do cuntish things, 0.00001% get crucified by the papers. 0.000000001% can do this:

Fuck the SFA, let's out them for who they are!

What a game and a performance.  Great memories watching that back. The Scottish game will never see a talent like this again. 

Glad to see even more coming out to support gazza.

12 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

You're not such a 'smiley bear'' with this pish tonight are you? Raging against a guy for sticking up for a Rangers legend, despite previous comments which you don't like, seems a bit cuntish tbh.

No?

Not raging at all just pointing out what I already know you can buy dude for a few quid. You seem to be the angry one here.  

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I think the whole squad did mate. We were flat it has to be said, and needed some inspiration from somewhere. Gazza shone. I also think that (not for the first time either) he had a couple of Whiskeys before kick off to steady his nerves. Sure I read that somewhere. 

JB had done his Achilles? Gazza went from great player to legend in one game. He owned it.

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Don't see anybody sucking his cock tbh.

What I usually do is praise someone for writing something I like or criticise them if I don't like it. That goes for anybody on here.

What I wouldn't want to do is see someone write something I liked but be too bitter about something he had written a few years back (which admittedly I thought was poor at the time and still do) and cast that up instead of stating my agreement on the new thing I had read.

I guess that makes you the better man then I salute you.

5 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

You not thinking of the cup final at CP when Gazza & McCoist were arguing.  At halftime, Archie Knox asked Gazza, who was having a dreadful game, if he'd been drinking to which Gazza replied, NO.  Being informed by Knox to have a drink, the bold Gazza goes upstairs to the boardroom, downs a large brandy, comes out for the second half and runs riot.  

As Protestant Rangers fans, we're becoming strangers in our own land.   

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

JB had done his Achilles? Gazza went from great player to legend in one game. He owned it.

I can't remember that about JB. Was that not against the Sheep in 90/91 (?) when we won 3IAR? Again, last day of the season at home. Sure we ended up with 9 men at the end as Bomber got injured but played on. Tom Cowan (leg break) and Chris Vinnicome got injured too? Or am I making things up? 

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

You not thinking of the cup final at CP when Gazza & McCoist were arguing.  At halftime, Archie Knox asked Gazza, who was having a dreadful game, if he'd been drinking to which Gazza replied, NO.  Being informed by Knox to have a drink, the bold Gazza goes upstairs to the boardroom, downs a large brandy, comes out for the second half and runs riot.  

As Protestant Rangers fans, we're becoming strangers in our own land.   

:lol: That's brilliant. Yeah, that's probably the one I read/heard. Funny as fuck!

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Who has bought me for a few quid?

It's not hard to work out if you were paid for this story it goes against all the Gazza nonsense over the years you have posted on here.  

Good to see they have replaced the other token Rangers supporter.

Archived