SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

.Williamson.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this happened to a taig player there board would be all over this and the snp would be raising it in parliament, we (Rangers club and fans) sit back and take it up the arse while the fenians and their tartan apologists gloat. 

Perhaps we need to steal a page from the leftist playbook and hold noisy disruptive protests at the hotel and during their dinner. 

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Jimmy Johnstone was a well-documented drunk who stole a rowing boat, Jock Stein and Kelly covered up sex-abuse and most tarriers are hypocrites, however, we already knew that. 

So you knew that he nearly killed someone whist drink driving.? Not looking for a response mate.

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Fucking Love Gazza despite his flaws, Hate the fucking S.F.A with a passion and could not give 1 Fuck if Scotland never win a match again ??????????

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Glad the isrealis schooled them tonight. Bunch of hypocritical scum fucks at The sfa. Rancid fenian appeasers to the core. I fucking hate The Republic of Scotland. Havnt supported them coming on around 30 years.

Had a wee £5 double on Scotland and Serbia, Worlds best left back scoring the winner is just the icing on the cake as far as I am concerned,  Rangers Only Team For Me ??????????

Football Hall of fame inductees should be chosen on what they bring to the park and it ends there. It’s blatantly obvious to myself who and why the objections were made, and is about as believable to say otherwise as it is to believe that Griffiths didn’t withdraw from the national side for any other reason than he took the huff...

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Fucking Love Gazza despite his flaws, Hate the fucking S.F.A with a passion and could not give 1 Fuck if Scotland never win a match again ??????????

Shower of Hypocritical rhabid beggar loving bastards 

It's ok to turn a blind eye to Grif and McKay amongst other scummy behaviour .Yet castigate Gazza for his well documented health problems with this 

The jacobites on here need to give themselves a shake 

It will only ever be the Rangers for me .Fuck Scotland 

Archived