SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Shower of Hypocritical rhabid beggar loving bastards 

It's ok to turn a blind eye to Grif and McKay amongst other scummy behaviour .Yet castigate Gazza for his well documented health problems with this 

The jacobites on here need to give themselves a shake 

It will only ever be the Rangers for me .Fuck Scotland 

Preaching To The Converted Bud ??????????

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Football Hall of fame inductees should be chosen on what they bring to the park and it ends there. It’s blatantly obvious to myself who and why the objections were made, and is about as believable to say otherwise as it is to believe that Griffiths didn’t withdraw from the national side for any other reason than he took the huff...

Excuse me .Poor wee brave Griff was brave taking the time away 

It's different with that Lafferty of course .His actions were a disgrace 

And there is their hypocrisy at its best 

2 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

The fact they're doing this to a person who is known through out the football is astonishing in my eyes shows them up to the world as a bunch of fucking mongos.

They're too entrenched; too used to being able to treat anyone connected with Rangers how they want with no repercussions. All their lapdog in the media mocked the appointment of Gerrard, oblivious to the English media and pundits talking about the appointment and now keeping an eye on the game up here. They've lost all perspective of how things appear from the outside, else they might not have done this to Gazza right after mental health awareness day. 

Neil Cameron can take a running jump too. He can try to spin his objection now being out of concern for Gazza and use his own mental health issues as a shield to deflect anyone pointing out that's bullshit, but it should be obvious what he was playing at. If his concern was really about Gazza's mental health, he could have chosen another time to pen his article, or taken a different tone. 

I hope this backfires on all of them. 

1 hour ago, Aubie92 said:

They're too entrenched; too used to being able to treat anyone connected with Rangers how they want with no repercussions. All their lapdog in the media mocked the appointment of Gerrard, oblivious to the English media and pundits talking about the appointment and now keeping an eye on the game up here. They've lost all perspective of how things appear from the outside, else they might not have done this to Gazza right after mental health awareness day. 

Neil Cameron can take a running jump too. He can try to spin his objection now being out of concern for Gazza and use his own mental health issues as a shield to deflect anyone pointing out that's bullshit, but it should be obvious what he was playing at. If his concern was really about Gazza's mental health health, he could have chosen another time to pen his article, or taken a different tone. 

I hope this backfires on all of them. 

I hope so too can be kept under wraps by the Scottish media but because gazza is a English legend I think this will back fire because the English press will not let this stand.

8 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Had a wee £5 double on Scotland and Serbia, Worlds best left back scoring the winner is just the icing on the cake as far as I am concerned,  Rangers Only Team For Me ??????????

Me too, Rangers are my International team, much bigger and far more successful in Europe and on the World stage than the embarrassment that is The Republic of Scotland.

It's simple withdraw from the FA's cup competition.   And every Rangers fan should be asking the FA this morning is how the fuck did Jock Stein ever get in? 

Its time we went to war with these cunts and as I said withdraw from their cup competition as no Gerrard no  sponsors.

There is an odd hypocrisy that overcomes the SFA when it concerns us and our players. Since when have the SFA appointed themselves moral crusaders. A look back through the Scottish Hall of fame shows a litany of alcoholics and questionable personalities but that isn't why they are there. 

The accolade is for football. Gazza has had so many troubles, it would have been great to say that in spite of his mental health and life issues the football community can come together and acknowledge the football genius that we were fortunate enough to grace our club and league. 

As poor at what he has done, there is a big difference in my book between the behaviour of a constantly relapsing alcoholic and institutional cover ups of abuse etc. As I say, I'm not condoning aspects of Gazza's life, just that it seems odd for the SFA to turn their moral compass on him and not others - especially when there is so much emphasis on mental health etc with charities and things at the moment. Welcoming him would have been a positive message in my opinion. 

I hope the press ask Gerrard about this during the next press conference... and that he doesnt back down saying "not to do with current squad" but openly states how horrible it is, drawing attention to the mental health issues

Well they have opened a big big can of worms.   We should demand Jock Stein is removed after the football enquiry into sex abuse and Jimmy Johnstone the alcoholic leach and no cunt wanted to know in the 80's, that's fans and board alike as he owed every cunt and hung about bars wanting people to buy him drink as he was skint then the fact he punched his wife up and down the place on numerous occasions also .

Yep their greatest ever manager covered up child abuse and when Torbett came back and done it again he still kept quiet and their greatest ever player used his wife regularly as a punch bag It's true they really are a club like no other,

Our club need to come out and back Gazza and as I said tell them we won't be in the 3rd round of the Scottish cup this year or in the near future,  and after contacting them start to contacting  all their sponsors 

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Ex Tangers players who are in the hall of fame should be withdrawing themselves from it this morning. But that takes a backbone 

Would Love John Grieg to be the first Ex Rangers player to do just that mate, Really think that would be a boot in The Baws to them.

It’s a really poor decision. If they had issues with voting him in due to off-field stuff, that should’ve been dealt with before he was ever nominated.

He’s arguably England’s greatest footballer, and this comes across as anti-Rangers, anti-English & total fuckwittery to a guy who has a mental health disease. The SFA and SPFL genuinely need to fold and be taken over, it’s worse than amateur.

Archived