Gascoigne Bites Back

Marky.

Gazza was flawed but his genius can not be questioned. The SFA have just made this country look like the footballing backwater it is, he is a true footballing great and is loved by the only people that matter in scottish football, US! we are the people :UK:

I'm sure we on first thoughts would have wanted Gazza to tell them to ram it 

this statement retains his dignity and belittles the SFA and exposes their ill thought out decision  

wonder how long it will be before this gets manipulated into 

Gazza in SFA snub 

6 minutes ago, The Blue said:

Gazza was flawed but his genius can not be questioned. The SFA have just made this country look like the footballing backwater it is, he is a true footballing great and is loved by the only people that matter in scottish football, US! we are the people :UK:

I've liked your post but that's not enough. You've hit the nail right on the head. Gazza is one of us and we love him. Only fenians would be against this. 

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

As good as it is that he's hit back like this I think it's sad that it will clearly have made an impact on him 

?

True mate ... but as he is in recovery he will have genuine support there ... plus he definitely  knows we all genuinely care about him and that will lift him no end hopefully.

My concern is that he has let these rat bastards in the SFA off the hook too lightly ... allowing the matter  to be swept under their already humungous carpet.

:UK:

This will have affected Gazza. He lives for football. I like that comeback. We need to send him a message loud and clear next game. 

Unfortunately I feel it will have little effect on the SFA. They and the mob in the east end genuinely believe they are some sort of moral crusaders for sporting integrity and truth and justice. It will be totally lost on them that they are increasingly a laughing stock of world football for their bizarre antics, bitter and vindictive stances and questionable decisions.