CLUB 1872 statement on the fanzone

jintybear

5 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

I know we have a few SNP guys on here , everyone is entitled to vote who they like, I’d love to hear the input of these guys with these new revelations .

5 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Politics is more than football, other parties are as bad, blah blah blah if they even respond.

Nothing.

How unsurprising.

13 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Council / GL guys seem like twats! Every ‘group’ has them - some folk hate Rangers - some hate others the same way. They used their poisition incorrectly - I suspect they will now pay for that. 

Nice of them to complain but this is just another 'statement' and one that should come 'officially' from the Club and to be honest nothing some didn't know or suspect already, but the Big question is what will happen to them ? Wild guess off the top of my head ! Fuck All ! They'll be standing in their wee local rhepublican slophouses drinking with their electorate or is that illiterate, laughing and joking about how they can get away with fucking us at every turn and nobody lifts a finger in real anger, they don't give a monkeys fuck !

8 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Nice of them to complain but this is just another 'statement' and one that should come 'officially' from the Club and to be honest nothing some didn't know or suspect already, but the Big question is what will happen to them ? Wild guess off the top of my head ! Fuck All ! They'll be standing in their wee local rhepublican slophouses drinking with their electorate or is that illiterate, laughing and joking about how they can get away with fucking us at every turn and nobody lifts a finger in real anger, they don't give a monkeys fuck !

It’s a good statement mate, and I genuinely believe they’ll take this all the way, on behalf of the club.

As I’ve said often in the past, there’s still one person to be rewarded for the RST/RF “merger”. ?

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

It’s a good statement mate, and I genuinely believe they’ll take this all the way, on behalf of the club.

As I’ve said often in the past, there’s still one person to be rewarded for the RST/RF “merger”. ?

Hope you are right and they do, so you reckon it's all about somebody getting rewarded? Probably get the fan zone out of this then?

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

The full FOI request and corresponding documents are now on the GCC website, and they make interesting reading.

I'm not a huge fan of Stewart Robertson but the letter on pages 6,7 and 8 of this attachment is absolutely outstanding.

Hammers into GCC and the SNP leader in particular for going against due process; rubbishing their nonsense of stoking sectarianism; breaching Data Protection laws and reporting them to the information commissioner.  He also brings up the selling of land off market to celtic for a fanzone which had now been reclassified for 'disabled parking' - lolza.

It might be dignified silence on the outside but he's absolutely ripped GCC and the SNP here, and it's fucking brilliant to see.

http://www.glasgow.gov.uk/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=43016&p=0

Aye, he’s definitely done good here with those letters. Hopefully there’s a few sackings on the way.

6 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

The full FOI request and corresponding documents are now on the GCC website, and they make interesting reading.

I'm not a huge fan of Stewart Robertson but the letter on pages 6,7 and 8 of this attachment is absolutely outstanding.

Hammers into GCC and the SNP leader in particular for going against due process; rubbishing their nonsense of stoking sectarianism; breaching Data Protection laws and reporting them to the information commissioner.  He also brings up the selling of land off market to celtic for a fanzone which had now been reclassified for 'disabled parking' - lolza.

It might be dignified silence on the outside but he's absolutely ripped GCC and the SNP here, and it's fucking brilliant to see.

Just read it there. He doesn't mince his words ?

9 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Robertson is often portrayed as a poodle  this letter shows her one of vicious little bastard's that if you annoy enough will tare a lump out your hand.

11 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

9 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Aye, he’s definitely done good here with those letters. Hopefully there’s a few sackings on the way.

To be fair he's had a good go at them, a bit optimistic about the sackings though booler, you know their script, moved to a new diocese. :tu:

22 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

There is criminality in this, perp'd by public servants.

They should be suspended forthwith, pending full investigation and prosecuted with the full force of law.

But they won't be.

at the very least they should be forced to resign .

they might try and use the phone hacked excuse 

Even though it would look like no phone was used the excuse is as valid as the cunts who post anti protestant filth on Twitter etc 

2 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

?

Silent but violent right enough mate .... no wonder they wanted to hide everything .... Robertson was up to date with all their dirty dealings with their works team ... and has made them aware that nothing they do can be totally concealed.

I really hope someone pays for this bigotry ... but feel that the culprits will be wrongly protected and the status quo will continue ..... albeit a bit more gingerly after Robertson's throwing some light into their underhand scams.

Well done Robbo ..... let's hope the Fanzone now get's the approval it deserves.

:UK: 

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 13:35, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The Catholic church and their care home scandals are unfolding, high profile celebrities are being outed and convicted etc.

I hope, pray and believe that in my lifetime that abortion of a club and those who corruptly abused their positions and influence to protect or support it are brought to justice and ruined.

Post of the day

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Council / GL guys seem like twats! Every ‘group’ has them - some folk hate Rangers - some hate others the same way. They used their poisition incorrectly - I suspect they will now pay for that. 

Hopefully but i also expect perverts and paedos to be sent to jail but it doesn't always happen so not holding my breath.  

These cunts are corrupt to the core . Biased as a whole entity towards one club in Glasgow

Everyone and their auntie knows it .

And they will find a way using all their sleekit and lying tools to find a soft way out of this , with minimum damage to the grand plan

You don't need to be paranoid to see the clear nepotism going on. Yet we still have so called bears that would accuse a fellow bear of being para

Hopefully by some miracle . Our club don't let this go . And seek resignations and a apology  at the very least  .

Credit to 1872.  I will be reconsidering my decision to cancel membership if this is the work they are going to undertake. 

Very interesting what a FOI reveals. Wonder what John Reid’s emails would show from around 2011/2012. In particular correspondence between him and any HMRC employees.