CLUB 1872 statement on the fanzone

jintybear

5 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not all Protestants (sic) are Rangers supporters, there is a large majority in the SNP ranks who want rid of our club and what it stands for.

Do you think they enjoy seeing the Union flag being waved around at our games. ?

I don’t think the union flag being flown at our games bothers anyone in the SNP except perhaps a few taig supporters but it’s not really high on anyone’s agenda 

5 hours ago, markem said:

You’ll never have seen the guy pretty much assaulted at George Square then and his flag taken off of him? 

You don’t think that ‘foot soilders’ has any militant connotations?

You think conspiring and being caught lying to your constituents is ‘only going to the ballot box’   

You know what BP - despite not even nearly agreeing with you i’ve often wondered if your tenacity and resilience could be admired. You’re actually just a delusional guy that will concede nothing. 

You of course have a right to reply but I’ve nothing left to say to you. 

So at best you have a single isolated instance of a flag being taken - no context like perhaps the guy with the flag was being a twat! But you’ve turned that into everyone hates the flag! 

‘Fot soldiers’ really struggling there aren’t you! 

I may be delusional but that doesn’t stop me having an opinion - try thinking for yourself rather than letting your views and politics be defined by what team you support ! 

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

You do the same thing with every anti snp thread, be controversial and take the gloss off of what was great work by 1872. The vast majority of our support are unionists as are most Protestants so how in gods earth can you state that the snp would be better served courting us? For years Glasgow was run by a catholic labour council yet even these cunts never stooped to the level of hatred now being shown against our club. If it is not an orchestrated conspiracy by the snp borne out of hatred then what is it,what is there to be gained by these nationalist scum apart from fucking us over.? You may indeed be a bluenose but sadly not one who has our clubs welfare at heart, I am glad to say I know literally hundreds of Rangers fans personally and have met even more during my 50 odd years of following the Gers but fortunately I have never been in the company of one with your nauseating attitude. And to answer the first part of your stupid question, you don’t need an agenda to target Rangers only a deep inbred hatred of what the club stands for, but alas your type are blinkered to this fact.

Take the gloss off? All I did was laugh at the ‘conspiracy theorists’ amongst us - I even agreed it was shocking behaviour and deserved severe repercussions - but I doubt i’ll ever buy into the paranoid stuff - it weakens us and makes us laughable but a good few on here enjoy the whole ‘every ones out to get us’ nonsense. 

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I don’t think the union flag being flown at our games bothers anyone in the SNP except perhaps a few taig supporters but it’s not really high on anyone’s agenda 

People would take you more serious if you never came out with this sort of nonsense

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So at best you have a single isolated instance of a flag being taken - no context like perhaps the guy with the flag was being a twat! But you’ve turned that into everyone hates the flag! 

‘Fot soldiers’ really struggling there aren’t you! 

I may be delusional but that doesn’t stop me having an opinion - try thinking for yourself rather than letting your views and politics be defined by what team you support ! 

Try thinking. 

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Views and politics should not be defined by what team you support. 

Unfortunately, our current mob of politicians bring football into politics. If you don’t see that then you haven’t read this thread or the FOI documents. 

Politicians tried to kill our club. Politicians refuse to acknowledge that pitch invasions and attacks against our fans require intervention, politicians are trying to implement laws that disproportionately target our supporters and politicians deliberately block money making plans for us while sell government land off market to our rivals  

My football team doesn’t define my politics but my football team does make me consider anyone but SNP

Good post. 

17 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

That is complete bullshit. You don't think the union flag bothers the snp? 

You are a clown. 

His beloved party wanted to disband the BTP and merge them with Police Scotland just to get rid of the word BRITISH...!!

Fuck Wits the lot of them....:wanker:

10 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Not as nieve as the thought proces that says there is a conspiracy against our club that is orchestrated - that somehow alienating a huge swathe of people makes any kind of political sense. Yes there are idiots who hate our club, then again We are not the only club that are hated by others - what happened here is wrong, heads should roll, but to use that as evidence of some sort of orchestrated conspiracy is laughable! Paranoid! Yep some of us sure are.

I dont believe it's SNP policy to conspire against Rangers but being the proud Unionist football institution that we are there will undoubtably be a significant element within the SNP that detest our club.

It's therefore inevitable that Rangers will be treated differently from any other club whenever these haters find themselves in a position of influence, the fanzone being an example of this.