McCann sacked

7 hours ago, Creampuff said:

They’ve appointed Jim McIntyre. Surprised he was out of work this long tbh.

Why what has he done mate ? 

This guy always seems to get jobs yet is record is worse than shite 

Another beggar getting another big job .Thistle also going with Gary Caldwell 

You would think there was more ex bears out there that could fill these positions 

36 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Dundee-Dundee United rivalry is a joke. McIntyre played for Dundee United for 6 years and they don’t care ?‍♂️ apparently Dundee fans hate Dodds, don’t blame them there right enough. 

They bastards done me for a superb 450 Acca at the weekend .I had thistle 

Hindsight I should have known they would up their game with new manager

I think 4/1 on them winning it now is the bet sadly 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You would think there was more ex bears out there that could fill these positions 

His record isn’t worse than shite. It’s actually quite good considering the level and expectations of the teams he’s managed.

He took over at QOTS and took them into the championship playoffs the season after they were promoted from the second division, he won the league cup with Ross County and had them comfortably consolidated in the division (not a surprise that they got relegated the season they sacked him IMO).

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

'big job' lol

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

His record isn’t worse than shite. It’s actually quite good considering the level and expectations of the teams he’s managed.

He took over at QOTS and took them into the championship playoffs the season after they were promoted from the second division, he won the league cup with Ross County and had them comfortably consolidated in the division (not a surprise that they got relegated the season they sacked him IMO).

Fair point ?

12 hours ago, DBBTB said:

His teams are absolutely brutal to watch, that’s the only thing I took from his time at Ross County. How they won the league cup that day was astonishing. They were very lucky. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

His teams are absolutely brutal to watch, that’s the only thing I took from his time at Ross County. How they won the league cup that day was astonishing. They were very lucky. 

Brutal to watch but he’s shown he can keep teams up and that’s probably all Dundee need at the moment :lol: