Sir Bradley Wiggins

Marky.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

One of the countries most successful sportsman will happily admit it yet that nobody is ashamed to admit it. Pathetic. It's nothing to do with having to be neutral either, every Talksport presenter apart from him has no problem admitting who they support.

Absolutely mate.  Even if he does claim to be in his new upmarket circle, he should be ashamed.

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

One of the countries most successful sportsman will happily admit it yet that nobody is ashamed to admit it. Pathetic. It's nothing to do with having to be neutral either, every Talksport presenter apart from him has no problem admitting who they support.

His Da is a taig from Dumbarton and he goes out of his way to hide it. Never a Gers fan.......

Maybe it’s the Gerrard effect that there seems to be an increase in celebs nailing their colours to the mast.

its just a pity they’ve been quiet over the last few years. 

But I find it incomprehensible that any real bear would be embarrassed by it though. White is a disgrace.

I hate Jim Whyte with a passion and, apart from his Rangers' allegiance, I'm not a fan of Wiggins. A drug cheat, like all cyclists & winner of Sports Personality Of The Year, when those Team Sky faggots should only be eligible for Team Of The Year. 

I'm ranting because I've had a few Red Stags.