***The Official Rangers V Spartak Moscow Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our intensity dropped off a lot in the second half. 

Also, Coulibaly was immense at the start of the season but in the last several matches I'm really not seeing what he's offering us. I think Jack, Arfield, Ejaria is our strongest midfield. 

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Hopefully we can stop this love in with Flanagan. Guy is truly abysmal on the ball.

I thought he started off solidly enough defensively but steadily descended to a piss poor level by the end of the game and offered nothing going forward. 

Really stifled us tonight not having that extra attacking option down the left. 

9 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Unbeaten in Europe 

Well done Rangers 

should have been 3 PTS though 

Let the criticism begin - sadly 

Every single person on here would've took this 8/9months ago. 

Criticism because we drew in Europe gutted because we didn't win but very proud of the club and the progress we've made

Spartak got their midfield into it in the second half and pressed our midfield further up the park. 

Disappointing second half but still in there with a shout. Have to win home games however at this level if serious about progressing. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s an over-reliance on Morelos now.

Aberdeen are shite but i can’t see a goal in that team/squad..

I think that's down to how good he's been to be fair. 

He links so much of our attacking play together, so it'll be interesting because we'll have no physical presence at all. Even up at Pittodrie we had Windass. 

17 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

He's not shite FFS. Just back from a long term injury. Give the boy a chance mate.

Ach I know but I was just moaning straight after his miss. He might come good but he was terrible when he come on tonight. 

Delighted at still being unbeaten though in Europe but was gutted he didn't take that chance.

Just now, quabba said:

Fuck you mate, I'm allowed an opinion the same as anyone

Yes you most definitely are, my opinion is that you're a fucking idiot, I'm allowed that opinion the same as anyone, being a season ticket holder and being at most games means I usually avoid reading the utter shite posted in match threads 

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

I thought he started off solidly enough defensively but steadily descended to a piss poor level by the end of the game and offered nothing going forward. 

Really stifled us tonight not having that extra attacking option down the left. 

Flanagan doesn’t look as fit as a lot of the other boys on the team. He’s not a Barasic type. 

Cunts will moan but there's got to be criticism after the last few performances

Got away with it again Hamilton, simple as that

Shocking performance from players who looked shit scared. Either need to beat Rapid away or beat Spartak away now as I can't see us beating Villareal at home.

All the hard work undone in 1 night because they were scared to play 2nd half.

Play like that against Aberdeen on Sunday, with no strikers and we've got a serious chance of losing 

They pressed and we don't know how to deal with it. With the exception of Kent and Ejaria, none of our players could cope with having players on them straight away. Although Barisic has not been outstanding, we desperately need him back in the team, Flannagan can not play left back.

2 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

Ach I know but I was just moaning straight after his miss. He might come good but he was terrible when he come in tonight. 

Delighted at still being unbeaten though in Europe but was gutted he didn't take that chance.

Fair enough mate.:tu:

Archived