***The Official Rangers V Spartak Moscow Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

maybe a wee bit of perspective is needed by you though ,we have an average squad punching above their collective weight in Europe at the moment

I think the opposite, I have plenty of perspective. That team were there for the taking but in my opinion we didn’t seem hungry enough to go and take the win.

I might be an older bastard, but since when did it become wrong to be pissed off at dropping points in a game like that? That's what keeps the pressure on the team to do well and to make sure we don't get complacent. 60% possession in the first 45 means diddly squat if we don't score and win the game. 3 points tonight could have seen us in control of the group. We now have to play them away, which will be harder than tonight. I'm not saying go full retard, but FFS......I hate seeing us drop points like that when we were clearly the better team!

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Hardly a bitch fight just the usual, you make a point and get jumped on if it’s against the grain. 

I thought we were pish.

Big difference from pumped 2nd half we were below our level but should of had a pen IMO

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I think the opposite, I have plenty of perspective. That team were there for the taking but in my opinion we didn’t seem hungry enough to go and take the win.

so you think we have got a team of great players ?

3 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

We were shite but better than them 

I thought we done ok in the first half and deserved to go in leading but the 2nd IMO was more 50/50 even tho I dont mind them making many chances. They were more of a threat tho 

57 minutes ago, DC76 said:

True..doesn't disguise the fact tho..took a pen to turn the rapid game,took the hearts defense having a collective madness to put us on the front foot..took big penny having a fuckin mare to ensure a win at Hamilton .it's concerning?

Geez peace ffs.....

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No not by any means and have never stated so. But I didn’t feel that the hunger, drive, fight to win that game was there.

IMO they looked more likely to win.

It's all about opinion thats your right ,and yes they could have sneaked it but overall we were the better side although a few players had absolute shockers like Flanagan and Tavernier...we will agree to disagree mate

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

You’re at it.

From the 2nd half, we were lucky to get away with a 0-0. A bit more composure from them and they could've easily had 2 goals. We were caught out time and time again

Far too slow all game, players looked shit scared to do anything & again, Morelos/Kent were the only ones who seemed up for it

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No not by any means and have never stated so. But I didn’t feel that the hunger, drive, fight to win that game was there.

IMO they looked more likely to win.

I think we just had too many players off their game tonight and when that happens we don't have enough players that can dig us out a win.

They barely had a chance so don't agree with the bottom part.

Archived