***The Official Rangers V Spartak Moscow Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

What do people think to DC blessing himself ? 

I don’t think it’s great but it kinda is what it is, I agree with the sentiment of the post from Ibrox loyal

Couldn’t care less tbh, as long as he isn’t a rancid republican fenian bastard then it’s fine by me.

Cold light of day, passing terrible, needed somebody to take the game by the scruff of the neck and dictate, no takers I'm afraid and chances were few and far between and those that were created taken with no conviction, a concern for Sunday. Too easily pushed off the ball. Officials were poor especially that roaster at the Copland end thought at one stage he was actually going to take a Spartak corner for them, the Russians manipulated them well and got what they came for, a draw. Need to up our game for Sunday. Chances we make will need to be taken.

42 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

I don’t think it’s great but it kinda is what it is, I agree with the sentiment of the post from Ibrox loyal

I'm much more concerned about the horrendous cross that preceded it tbh?

Last night was surreal, when one of their players came on a guy a few rows behind us shouted "Popov? Maybe he should fuck off!" :lol:

Then at the end there were cunts singing Discoland,some howl. 

Watching the game back now, Ibrox when it's noisy as that in the beginning is unbelievable :drool:

On 26/10/2018 at 11:08, MattyBlue said:

I really like him as a player but he should not be blessing himself on the park when playing for us.

On 26/10/2018 at 10:28, dougie76 said:

We will have to go over there and win or get a draw at worse, it's going to be tough but if we turn up we are more than capable of doing it.

An away win possible but highly unlikely. Hoping for any score draw which will put us in front of them if it comes to head to head. & same with Villareal at ibrox a 0-0 or 1-1 puts us in front of them. Makes Vienna a huge game for us if that pans out. Perhaps if Villareal have qualified before they come to us they may play weaker team.

Archived