Ian Durrant - “**** the pope”

WilliamFyfe

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Fuck the pope, fuck sturgeon, fuck the scum.

Just my opinion mind.

a mate of mine and his wife were almost arrested in George square on the lead up to the referendum for shouting fuck the SNP at a yes demo as they were walking past .

such is the Gestapo culture we live in 

Don't have an issue with the comment. Don't have an issue with people filming it either although it's not something I personally would do. In this day and age though everyone loves, needs and craves video footage. However, if you film something that you know is going to throw one of your idols under the bus, regardless of the bigger picture, then just delete it or keep it to yourself. Otherwise it's pretty shitty behaviour.

If you want to address the bigger picture by all means address it but don't fuck over one of our own for a throw away line just to get retweets, likes or whatever it is they're looking for.

Filthy Torbett in court today this is just a deflection, as an aside I was talking to an elderly well to do bear a few years ago and he

believed the reason Torbett was so involved with celtic was that he was laundering the falsified gate receipts money that financed

celtics nine in a row.

"Fuck the Pope" is simply a habit-forming expression (or exclamation) like "Jesus wept" or "For fucks sake" or "What the hell". If it enters into your vocabulary then you don't give a moment's thought to what the words themselves are saying.

For example, when observing something with surprise I often mutter "Fuck Me" with no realistic expectation that the wife will oblige. 

Ergo, a very innocent use of language and no harm done. Unless you're a tim desperate to take offence of course.

19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

a mate of mine and his wife were almost arrested in George square on the lead up to the referendum for shouting fuck the SNP at a yes demo as they were walking past .

such is the Gestapo culture we live in 

That’s Gestapo like, you can get away with saying fuck you to someone’s face but you can’t say it about a political grouping.

1 minute ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

"Fuck the Pope" is simply a habit-forming expression (or exclamation) like "Jesus wept" or "For fucks sake" or "What the hell". If it enters into your vocabulary then you don't give a moment's thought to what the words themselves are saying.

For example, when observing something with surprise I often mutter "Fuck Me" with no realistic expectation that the wife will oblige. 

Ergo, a very innocent use of language and no harm done. Unless you're a tim desperate to take offence of course.

When I say fuck the pope I literally mean I hate him and the religion he heads

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That’s Gestapo like, you can get away with saying fuck you to someone’s face but you can’t say it about a political grouping.

you can't say it about one particular political group .

fuck the Tories is fair game 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

This is still as accurate today as the day it was filmed.  

"And if you don't like the swearing this motherfucker forced from me
And reckon it shows moral or intellectual paucity
Then fuck you motherfucker, this is language one employs
When one is fucking cross about fuckers fucking boys"

—The Pope Song (2010)

As this song was deemed acceptable and the complaints against it were thrown out... then I will hope,  Durrant will be able to find a way of getting this dismissed also?  

you won't get away with it in Scotland ,

freedom of speech is limited here 

up the ra and ftq perfectly acceptable as freedom of speech .

but fuck the pope is not allowed in a protestant country .

a country where the anniversary of the reformation was not celebrated. but a visit by the pontiff allowed 

29 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

—The Pope Song (2010)

As this song was deemed acceptable and the complaints against it were thrown out... then I will hope,  Durrant will be able to find a way of getting this dismissed also?  

I love that man's songs. 

And he loves boobs.

17 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Guarantee they wouldn’t consider ‘fuck the queen’ as front page news.

Of course they wouldn't but absolutely should considering she is the supreme governor of the church of England.

Double standards and the professional victim mentality of their sect means this is newsworthy.

35 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

—The Pope Song (2010)

Bravo Bravo STG. ? ? ? ?.