Ian Durrant - “**** the pope”

WilliamFyfe

Now that I think about it I've been thinking about the pope for a few days now after all this and all joking aside, what a fucking bellend this guy is. Forgot how much I actually hated him.

Renewed hatreds are good. Brings you back to yourself.

Who really gives a fuck about the pope. That rag making it front page news is pandering to the faux offended plastic paddies that make up too much of the west of Scotland population.

Anyone saying the same about a president / prime minister / that Muslim paedo / anyone else, wouldn't have been given the same level of pretend outrage.

No one anywhere else in the world could give 2 fucks.

3 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

Read this and.say Durrant isn't right,most shocking thing I've read in a long time

http://www.social-consciousness.com/2017/06/forgiven-by-church-pedophile-priest-with-hiv-who-raped-30-children.html?m=1

just be 10yrs now .watched a thing about peodophila in the RC church, a priest who had confessed to numerous incidents was interviewed on camera .

he claimed that he was a good man .but when he committed the acts it was the devil who entered him and made him carry out the offences, these bastards have a way of taking blame away from themselves .

As an atheist I find these excuses absolutely inhuman  

Also as a reader of history iv read on several occasions in the many hundreds of years that have past there have been many claims that the devil is actually the RC church .

After reading that article it's hard to argue with these claims 

11 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Yep,  crocodile tears,  love for the job and the promise to never be a naughty boy again and they're all good to go.  

I'm curious about these "private emails" to students.  

Disgusting!  

On 24/10/2018 at 01:38, magic8ball said:

just be 10yrs now .watched a thing about peodophila in the RC church, a priest who had confessed to numerous incidents was interviewed on camera .

he claimed that he was a good man .but when he committed the acts it was the devil who entered him and made him carry out the offences, these bastards have a way of taking blame away from themselves .

As an atheist I find these excuses absolutely inhuman  

Also as a reader of history iv read on several occasions in the many hundreds of years that have past there have been many claims that the devil is actually the RC church .

After reading that article it's hard to argue with these claims 

Did the devil give him HIV too?  

The recent stushie over alleged comments made by an ex-Rangers player towards the leader of the Roman Catholic religion raises interesting legal questions.

As a Christian and a Protestant I will offer no defence of Pope Francis. In today's increasingly secular world, hostility towards people of faith is hardly novel. And herein lies the dilemma for those seeking to prosecute those who abuse faiths and their leaders & adherents: How can there be religious aggravation or sectarian intent if the accused perpetrator is an atheist?

Which, frankly, covers a lot of people these days.

I know Catholics of my acquaintance who have used the epithet "Fenian b*******" to describe IRA supporters. Can these Mass-attending Catholics be prosecuted for using a supposed anti-Catholic slur? Or can people raised as Protestants be up in the dock for using the term "Orange bastards?" Is self-abuse of one's own religion a crime? Or is the law sometimes an ass?

Then there is the discussion to be had over whether people of one faith should be prosecuted for abusing other faiths. When does vehement opposition and debate slide over into abuse? And who defines this difference? Also, as I have written above, surely the religious dimension collapses when the so-called perps profess no faith at all?

Or do we want to live in a society where people can be criminalised for not believing in God and expressing this infidelity by verbal or published insults? In short, where atheism is a crime? 

The irony of living in a country where the authorities have official posters branding people of faith as bigots whilst promising swift retribution to those who abuse said people of faith will not be lost on my Scottish readers.

Speaking of the bizarre and twisted, it has to be addressed why similar slurs to the leader of the Anglican faith - Her Majesty the Queen - are not addressed or reported in so robustly by the moral guardians in our redtop press. Many of my readers will know why.

The deeply entrenched hypocrisy of secular officials and complicit media outlets regarding faiths and those who follow them is nauseating.

Belittling and mocking people of faith and gleefully highlighting the moral failures of spiritual leaders has long been the province of our gutter press while vomit-inducing virtue signalling by politicians sees them decrying religious abuse yet at the same time pursuing policies of aggressive secularisation that undermine and marginalise persons who follow those religions.

As a Christian I am well aware that my own faith is treated with hostility by the system. It is astonishing and more than a little repugnant that other faiths have protected status but Evangelical Christianity - long acknowledged as the Ancient Faith of these isles from the celtic and Culdee church era - is vilified, insulted and abused mercilessly without any legal or criminal penalty or retribution.

Jesus Christ can be cursed and insulted but say a word about the Pope or an Imam and you can be up before a judge. That is Britain 2018.

The double standards should shock us. Governments increasingly impose an anti-faith agenda and an atheistic culture, while prosecuting those who rail against faiths.

That is, of course, certain faiths.

The people of those faiths should not be hoodwinked into believing they will always enjoy a protected status. Their votes are being sought, that is all.

Let's put it this way, the Pope and his followers will ultimately be shafted far more ruggedly by our bizarre, twisted legislative system than by any football crowd chants, once that system has cynically used and manipulated them.

Intolerance and abuse should rightly be opposed and when it becomes criminal activity, it should be dealt with appropriately. But true justice requires it be dealt with evenly and equitably.

And therein lies the problem. A system that legislates with partiality is not just or ethical. Laws that target some while turning a blind eye to injustice elsewhere are wicked.

That, unfortunately, is where we are today. For the sake of political expediency and other more malevolent agendas, certain religions enjoy protected status and are buttressed by virtue signalling gestures.

Other faiths are ostracised, demonised, vilified and increasingly criminalised.

In Britain today if your religion endorses terrorist atrocities or covers up industrial-scale child rape and molestation, you have the full force of the law backing you up should anybody choose to voice outrage about it.

But if you witness about the saving grace of Jesus Christ to someone on the street you could be arrested.

It's a funny old world.

What isn't funny - and is downright sinister - is that the two religions which historically have sought to silence and violently wipe out all who profess any kind of opposition or protest to them are the ones still doing so today with the full protection of the system.

While bleating all the time that they are the victims of hate crime and bigotry.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...

Guy who wrote it is a muppet but he’s spot on with this blog