***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're really going to miss Morelos, without him holding the ball up, bringing others into play, harassing defenders and scoring our goals we're going to have to completely change our style of play. 

Aberdeen have three absolute cloggers playing at the back though so our best bet will be to go with pace up front and take advantage of the bigger Hampden pitch. I am worried though about where the goals will come from. 

This is the biggest game of the week, unlucky not to beat Spartak - but this game is what it is all about for me. It's been a very long time since we played the sheep at Hampden, and I am looking forward to us putting them and their scum fans well and truly in their place.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

This is the biggest game of the week, unlucky not to beat Spartak - but this game is what it is all about for me. It's been a very long time since we played the sheep at Hampden, and I am looking forward to us putting them and their scum fans well and truly in their place.

Agreed, easily biggest game this week.

Would play Middleton upfront and Arfield in for Jack.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Gerrard confirmed Barisic wont play.

Subjected to another 90 mins of Jon Flanagan.

Grezda and Arfield in for Jack and Morelos..

people need to get off Flangan's back. He gets paid to defend. There are only so many Maldini's or Robertsons in this world.

Archived