***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

4 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

He looks unfit and panicked when he should have scored in the last minute. 

Should have scored with practically the last kick of the ball. I have the feeling that will cost us qualification, but we’ll see.

No idea if he will start against the sheep, but he hasn’t looked amazing so far.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

He looks unfit and panicked when he should have scored in the last minute. 

He didn't look unfit against Israel.

It'll take time for him to get up to speed, we can hardly judge him based on 10 minute cameo appearances here and there. 

8 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

What's the best idea for getting over here Sunday, it's the boys first time over, wasn't sure if he would get in anywhere. 

Or do I just leave it late to get train over to Mount Florida, will that be the best bet for Sunday. 

I'm sure the 75 bus goes over that way, it used to years ago anyway they might have changed it but. An absolute cunt of a stadium to get over to.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I'm sure the 75 bus goes over that way, it used to years ago anyway they might have changed it but. An absolute cunt of a stadium to get over to.

No “football special” from Central Station to Mt Florida these days?

Normally we can guess the team, or have a feeling what the line up and even result may be.

But this one has stumped me.

After the last game  some said Ejaria up front... but now folk are saying Middleton or Kent (who has improved a lot in those weeks).

More I think about it, I like the thought of something along the lines of:

mcgregor

tav goldson worrall flanagan 

coulibaly rossiter arfield 

candeias ejaria kent 

A false 9 who can drop deep and drag centre backs out of position to allow space to be exploited by pace.

Places a huge shift on Arfield and Coulibaly to get beyond.

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

More I think about it, I like the thought of something along the lines of:

mcgregor

tav goldson worrall flanagan 

coulibaly rossiter arfield 

candeias ejaria kent 

A false 9 who can drop deep and drag centre backs out of position to allow space to be exploited by pace.

Places a huge shift on Arfield and Coulibaly to get beyond.

If Ejaria drops any deeper he’ll be at Rutherglen main street.

Would have a front 3 of Candeias, Kent and Middleton. Let Kent play with all the freedom in the world and have Candeias and Middleton provide the width. Middle 3 of Coulibaly, Rossiter and Ejaria with Arfield coming on after 60+ minutes. Usual back 5. 2-0 to the famous and cruise into the final against the jam farts.

14 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

What's the best idea for getting over here Sunday, it's the boys first time over, wasn't sure if he would get in anywhere. 

Or do I just leave it late to get train over to Mount Florida, will that be the best bet for Sunday. 

75 or 5 bus, 75 takes you through Aberdeen fans though

Aberdeens game plan will probably be to come out all guns blazing and hope to catch us a bit cold and weary from Thursday and get a goal or two - and then hope they can hold to that given we have no Morelos of lafferty. 

If thats not their game plan it should be.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

75 or 5 bus, 75 takes you through Aberdeen fans though

Cheers, don't wear colours so they won't know, well they might from my pin badge and a poppy.

Is there not trains put on for this from Central, and does the 75 go through the City Centre.

Archived