***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

12 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Fuckall need for that, I disagree with you but I’ll leave it there.

Stop typing absolute pish then like only a retard would 

he can’t defend = pish

cant cross a ball = even more pish

forever out of position...do you want him to cross the ball from the rb position? Or to move forward into a position that can hurt the opposition, he can’t be in 2 places at once, 5 goals and 2 assists in 9 spfl games alone this year

the last few games his final ball has been poor, maybe if we never relied on it as much we’d have other options when he’s off it

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Five cunting semi finals in a row I’ve had to go to that place and walk away feeling sick. Not good enough for Rangers. Never acceptable. If we get to the SC semi final, I’ll have a horrid feeling in my chest.

That's probably pneumonia mate.

Seriously though, fuck hampden, I've been to that shite stadium eight times and the only time I've seen us win was against fucking Peterhead.

Shit game, freezing, shite grub, and a shite view as well. Down beside the UB section today in row E in the west stand, fucking atrocious view was watchin it on the screen behind me for some of the match. Considering not ticking cup games next season as that stadium is not fit for purpose.

On 26/10/2018 at 12:36, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Tough game expected. Sheep will be right up for this and look to make it a battle. I expect Kent and Jack to be targetted.

Play like we can and we'll pump them. Play like we did v Motherwell, Livi, or much of games v Hamilton and last night and we'll not go through.

On 26/10/2018 at 13:20, .Williamson. said:

I find it hard to believe that if we play like we did last night that the sheep will punish us :lol:

On 26/10/2018 at 14:21, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Couldn't finish our dinner, sloppy at times, give decent chances away and seem to lack urgency in pressing? I can.

Some stuff last night was good, but much of that attacking play came through Morelos. No one will do what he does. 

I think the sheep will be good enough to score if we aren't tighter than last night. Which would need us having to score without a recognised striker.

So you're wrong ?

Unfortunately our inconsistency and potential shiteness was predictable.

The lack of striking ability was painfully obvious. Sadiq played his last game, but the lack of movement in the box as the balls came in was inept. Practically every ball went to an Aberdeen head or foot and I am not putting that down to a great Aberdeen defence. The pundits talk about no Morelos or Lafferty proved to be right, you wouldn't have thought we were the highest scorers in the league based on last night.

Archived