Ryan Hardie?

stevemac

I want us to go and stay with 2 up front,always fuckin hated the 1 up pish,just makes it harder for the lone striker and gives the opposition a boost cos they know they can control the lone striker easier, but having 2 to keep eye on makes them think twice about bombing forward 

That is one thing that annoys me about us as a support, we never seem to think anyone who comes through our own youth set up is good enough. The boy is scoring goals against the very teams we play against but "hes not at the level we need". No young player that comes through our youth system ever is according to some. There will people on this forum that if Barry Ferguson was to be coming through now would say "hes not at the level we need"

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Hardie certainly knows where the net is. He deserves a shot now. Is his loan until end of season or can we get him back earlier? Rather him than that waster Lafferty. Still can’t understand signing that bastard  

It's an end of season loan. Don't know if we have an recall option. 

13 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Hardie certainly knows where the net is. He deserves a shot now. Is his loan until end of season or can we get him back earlier? Rather him than that waster Lafferty. Still can’t understand signing that bastard  

Oi proton heed,  agree with all apart from the abuse at the end.  He's a Rangers player now.

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

So both of us are none the wiser mate. 

Yep mate. 

With all the rumours of a new striker in Janaury like Solanke on loan. I can't see us bringing hardie back early assuming we can.

I think he'll stay at livi and come back in the summer if he keeps impressing

59 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

That is one thing that annoys me about us as a support, we never seem to think anyone who comes through our own youth set up is good enough. The boy is scoring goals against the very teams we play against but "hes not at the level we need". No young player that comes through our youth system ever is according to some. There will people on this forum that if Barry Ferguson was to be coming through now would say "hes not at the level we need"

well said mate. 🖒

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

We should only bring him back if SG intends to play him to find out if he is good enough, otherwise let him see out the season at Livingston.

Recalling him to sit on the bench defeats the object of sending him out in loan in the first place.

His contract is up after his loan.

Get him back in January and give him a chance

In sharp contrast, Livi boss Gary Holt lavished praise on Ryan Hardie, whose dinked finish past Adam Bogdan was his fourth goal in three outings since returning from a serious ankle injury.

Holt said: "He is a massive asset to us. We've been fortunate to have boys who have stepped in and been able to do a job for games but to have Ryan, a natural goalscorer, is important.