Gerrard

Lloyd

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gogzy said:

That's your opinion, fair enough.

I don't see who else he could have picked at the start of the season.

I think Shagger will end up captain again at some point.

Tavernier is not a good captain in my opinion. Very surprised Gerrard chose him. That being said, it's hardly a squad full of captain type characters. 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Tav has been one of our top players this season.   He deserves the captains armband IMO.

Wasn't sure at the start of the season about this. Done well so far this season and I think he may be the leader of the dressing room in his own kind of way. No one else deserves it like him.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

That's your opinion, fair enough.

I don't see who else he could have picked at the start of the season.

I think Shagger will end up captain again at some point.

Shagger should have been made captain at the start of the season. I like Tav but captain material he isn’t in my opinion.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wallace shouldn't have had it took off him for that fucking coward.

Wallace hasn't kicked a bloody ball in ages, not a viable option for captain this season. He deserved to lose the captaincy for his outburst against Murty anyway.

18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Some them sit next to me at Ibrox, as you say their journey back will not be great mate. 

?

They are a hardy bunch mate ... and are not afraid to tell their sheep shagging neighbours where to fuck off to when necessary .... as you say a good bunch.

:UK:

Fucked off with the result

that’s no a bump in the road today was a fucking diversion 

the amount of times that streak of pish up front was off side was unreal, don’t think he knows the rules..... should of been hooked 

away to spew up for the rest of the night 

just feel sick 

1 minute ago, TBagalag said:

Shagger should have been made captain at the start of the season. I like Tav but captain material he isn’t in my opinion.

Not a fan of someone being brought in and made captain right away, regardless of his past.

I wouldn't be too annoyed if he was replaced as captain now though.

4 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

I disagree on both. I'm not usually a fan of someone being brought in and made captain. But Goldson looks like captain material to me. He looks a natural leader more than tav or McGregor. 

2 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

He shouldn't even be anywhere near the club never mind the captain.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Wallace hasn't kicked a bloody ball in ages, not a viable option for captain this season. He deserved to lose the captaincy for his outburst against Murty anyway.

I would prefer a captain to play but there isn't any viable replacements imo, as you said in another post I don't like people getting captaincy when they've just joined and no one from last season should get it. 

Archived