Gerrard

Lloyd

6 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

Fucked off with the result

that’s no a bump in the road today was a fucking diversion 

the amount of times that streak of pish up front was off side was unreal, don’t think he knows the rules..... should of been hooked 

away to spew up for the rest of the night 

just feel sick 

Think he was offside more than morelos has been all season and that's saying something. To be fair to him he should never of being on the park in the first place.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Only two IMO, and probably go for Goldson because not keen on goalkeepers being captain unless you have good players all through the team. 

Aye I'd probably opt for Goldson, I don't know Gerrards reasoning? Maybe seen Tav as a bit of a joker and thought giving him the armband might make him screw the but a bit, who knows?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Same mistakes time after time. 

Seems unable to change a game once it’s started, seriously starting to worry it’s not going work out. 

Chill mate. I honestly think we will come good but it's going to take longer than we all thought. Surely to fuck Gerrard must look back on the games we have lost this season and realise he should have changed things a lot earlier in the game.

To each and every fucking bellend out there who is having a go at the manager.....wind your fucking uneducated necks in wiiya? We have a gaffer who cares, who is hurting and who has taken full responsibility. Who do you clueless muppets think can have done a better job at the helm since SG joined the club? He's working absolute fucking miracles with a SPL mid table squad. Days like today will happen with the resources at his disposal....the issue is that they would happen a whole lot more frequently with just about any other gaffer in charge......and HE KNOWS what is wrong and what he needs to do to correct it. If he gets support from the board (remains to be seen longer term) he will sort it out. Everyones expectations (including mine) have increased tenfold due to the relative success we've enjoyed so far this term. That doesn't give anyone the right to act like we should be winning trophies again any time soon. Rangers AND SG ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS and it will take a little more patience before we can RELIABLY expect great outcomes from days like today. How about you content yourselves with being there when the revolution started. FFS!!!

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Aye I'd probably opt for Goldson, I don't know Gerrards reasoning? Maybe seen Tav as a bit of a joker and thought giving him the armband might make him screw the but a bit, who knows?

If that's his reasoning for giving tav the armband then we're fucked. Your captain's got to be a leader and tavs certainly not one of them.

Just now, lewisrfc93 said:

Chill mate. I honestly think we will come good but it's going to take longer than we all thought. Surely to fuck Gerrard must look back on the games we have lost this season and realise he should have changed things a lot earlier in the game.

Doesn’t appear so mate.

Hes one of my all time Hero’s, can’t go through another Ally fuck up. Don’t think I could take it. 

11 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Agree about the creative midfielder, think we all see that.  What I find baffling is that a midfield who pressed at 100 mph versus Rapid cannot reach the same level against a mediocre Aberdeen side, in fact we're lucky if we reached 30 percent of that level today.  Only difference in manpower was Jack in place of Arfield.  

If we find the same tempo and application that we had against rapid then we should be steamrolling the likes of Motherwell, livi and Aberdeen.

For whatever reason that desire to perform domestically just doesn’t seem to have materialised yet.

1 minute ago, Yonner said:

To each and every fucking bellend out there who is having a go at the manager.....wind your fucking uneducated necks in wiiya? We have a gaffer who cares, who is hurting and who has taken full responsibility. Who do you clueless muppets think can have done a better job at the helm since SG joined the club? He's working absolute fucking miracles with a SPL mid table squad. Days like today will happen with the resources at his disposal....the issue is that they would happen a whole lot more frequently with just about any other gaffer in charge......and HE KNOWS what is wrong and what he needs to do to correct it. If he gets support from the board (remains to be seen longer term) he will sort it out. Everyones expectations (including mine) have increased tenfold due to the relative success we've enjoyed so far this term. That doesn't give anyone the right to act like we should be winning trophies again any time soon. Rangers AND SG ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS and it will take a little more patience before we can RELIABLY expect great outcomes from days like today. How about you content yourselves with being there when the revolution started. FFS!!!

Fuck up Yonner.

42 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

See this Steve clarke nonsense or anyone else, its one lot of shite, killie win a lot of points aye, but teams set up way differently to them than us, every team goes out to beat killie as they are beatable, so there's none of this all behind the ball pish that us and the tarriers come up against, 

Put clarke in gerrard or rodgers position and he'd struggle because teams park the bus against us or the tarriers

What bit of my not advocating Clarke did you not understand?  The point I was making that someone with tactical nous knows what to do with the way teams set up against them.  We don't.  A template has been set how to beat / take points off us and every cunt uses it and our manager is failing to stop that in crunch games. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Doesn’t appear so mate.

Hes one of my all time Hero’s, can’t go through another Ally fuck up. Don’t think I could take it. 

Don't think any of us could cope with another fuck up, we need 55 and we need it soon.

3 minutes ago, Yonner said:

Well said lad.  Some real muppets on here who knee jerk at every good and bad result.  Either world beaters or utter dross. The reality is as you say work in progress.   

7 minutes ago, Yonner said:

You tell the orange bastards john paul. 

Gutted at the result and the performance, really shit game of Football, another trophy lost and probably our best chance of a trophy this season. Putting Europe to one side we have been poor in the league away from home. Honeymoon period is over for Gerrard. We are not building momentum at the moment and we seem to have stalled badly, It's up to Gerrard and his back room staff to get us back up for the next game against Kilmarnock who will be no mugs another performance like that and we will struggle.

Archived